• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Thanks, and Takashi wow! What a nice looking pistol.

Put 100 rounds through her today, no issues of any kind. Obviously much different feel than my Glock 19. With trying to hit 5 steel plates fast I was doing better with my G19 because I'm more comfortable with it, but with longer range target shooting I can really see the accuracy of the CZ shine, very nice shooter. Happy with my purchase!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Congrats on the CZ. Nice to hear it's working well for you, but beware of what others have said. It's all true and the sickness gets a bit worse with every pull of the trigger. There are also some top notch CZ clones out there that are fun too. I carry a CZ 75 Compact, but also have an AR24K and love that just as much as the CZ.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Thanks, and Takashi wow! What a nice looking pistol.

Put 100 rounds through her today, no issues of any kind. Obviously much different feel than my Glock 19. With trying to hit 5 steel plates fast I was doing better with my G19 because I'm more comfortable with it, but with longer range target shooting I can really see the accuracy of the CZ shine, very nice shooter. Happy with my purchase!

If your CZ ends up anything like mine... If you think it is running accurately now, wait until you get it broken in :D

Top Bottom