• ...and so much more!
  • X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    img0043.jpg

Just picked her up at the 1500, and I'm heading to Linden tomorrow to shoot her. Hopefully I'll add a beavertail safety, skeleton trigger, and some nice grips once the wife isn't pissed anymore, massages work wonders...:ingo:

X-Ravin

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    West Lafayette
    It is indeed a RIA. I looked at the tactical for about 65 more, but the wife reluctantly agreed to the base model, I won't push my luck. Also I'd like to do stainless hammer and trigger.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    lol i know what ya mean when it comes to the Missus. i think you will like your new gun. mine shoots like a dream. the only thing you might not like is the sight picture. lots of people dont like the GI sights; i personally dont mind them.

congrats again!

Remington1100

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Franklin
    Very good looking gun. Hopefully i can get one of those sometime, and i have never really liked pistols, but ever since i saw a 1911 i have wanted one.

smitty12b

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    :shoot:Welcome to the disease..1911 is my favorite handgun by far.I agree with LP gi sights are not the best but easy to fix..

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Good first choice! Enjoy your trip into the 1911 addiction disease. I wanted one for a long time. Once I bought my first one I was hooked and now I just want more than the 2 I've got. Good luck with the wife!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Congrats on a GREAT 1st handgun. One suggestion I have for you is .......... to buy lots of massage lotion, cause brother you just now caught the disease and the only cure is buying more GUNS. :rockwoot:

Top Bottom