• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    As the title stated, I received my new holster made for me by member hpclayto. It's perfect!

I asked him on Friday to make it for me and on Saturday I received pictures of the finished product. He shipped it out on Monday and it was in my hands on Thursday. I took my Glock 23 and slid it into the holster to find that the fit and retention are perfect.

The price was very reasonable. I could not be happier with it. I asked him to make a couple small tweaks from a holster I had seen him post in another thread. He made my changes and it was done in one day.

This thread is my endorsement of his fine work!

body%20side_zps7bawakys.jpg

belt%20side_zpsijynopbk.jpg

This thread is where I originally saw pictures of work he has done for others -
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/accessories-gear/356591-holsters-picture-heavy.html

jerrob

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Cumberland Plateau
    I'm wearing one of his IWB holsters and mag carrier as I type this. I cannot say enough good things about his quality and customer service. He has made me several pieces and is my go to when I need kydex anything.

Mainjet, your holster looks great, I really like that design, is it an AIWB?

kramer5702

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 16, 2015
    Modoc
    I had him make one of his 1911 mag holsters for me, owb, it's so nice and holds it just firm enough to where it won't fall out and needs just a perfect pull to release it!

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    I'm wearing one of his IWB holsters and mag carrier as I type this. I cannot say enough good things about his quality and customer service. He has made me several pieces and is my go to when I need kydex anything.

Mainjet, your holster looks great, I really like that design, is it an AIWB?

I generally carry in the 5 o'clock position but this can come around to the 3 o'clock just fine also. I have tried it out in AIWB but the 32 is just a bit big for my liking in that position. A Glock 26 or 27 with this holster would probably be just fine. When my son comes home with his 26 I am going to try it out and see how I like it there. I am currently on the lookout for a Glock 26 for myself right now

For the appendix carry I have a raven VG2 which is good with a smaller (shorter) Glock 26.

This new holster has a 15 degree cant.

carolinadrifter

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2017
    Lynchburg
    How do I get in touch with hpclayto. Would like to purchase one of his holsters but since I am new I cannot PM him. I have posted in another of his threads but no love. Any suggestions? My email is carolinadrifter@gmail.com if anyone can get a hold of him and give this email to him I would be appreciative.

Top Bottom