• ...and so much more!
  • trusite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    The Break Room
    Nice pistol.

sanzo that is probably one of the worst misspellings I have ever seen on the internets. :):

LOL.

anyways, i was wondering if the XD has any good additions to the gun that you would recommend. i know many people recommend that have glocks say to get plugs and sometimes different sights. anything for the XD like that, that would be worth the purchase?

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    LOL.

anyways, i was wondering if the XD has any good additions to the gun that you would recommend. i know many people recommend that have glocks say to get plugs and sometimes different sights. anything for the XD like that, that would be worth the purchase?

I despise the 3-dot sights on mine. I have a set of Suresight nightsights coming soon that I'm going to try.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I ordered one right after cursing you for making me aware of their existence ;) and still nothing. Did you get an ETA on shipping/production?? :dunno:
    :cheers:

The last message I got was at the end of May saying that delivery had been pushed to early August. Given that it's now early August, I'm hoping it'll be any time now.

trusite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    The Break Room
    the suresights seem like a great idea but wow! those are expensive. scutter, could you plz keep us updated on those sights? i would love to hear someones personal experience with them.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    the suresights seem like a great idea but wow! those are expensive. scutter, could you plz keep us updated on those sights? i would love to hear someones personal experience with them.

Yeah, I've talked about them in a couple other threads. I've never used them, of course, but they're similar to the Steyr sights, which I like. It was a toss-up between these and the Big Dot sights. Either way, I can't use three-dot sights at all. If they ever actually ship, I'll post some pics and a range report.

trusite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    The Break Room
    put around appx. 70 rounds through my XD-9 yesterday! love the way it shoots! feels so comfortable in my hand. even took my gf along to go shooting, had to teach her the very basics. ;) she was extremely timid at first but once she shot it once she liked it and put around 2 clips through it :rockwoot:

heres a pic of her shooting.
    kait002.jpg

Lars

Rifleman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Cedar Creek, TX
    Zombie Steve in the lane to your right didn't look too happy to be down there hanging on a hook....... ;)

oh, and nice range, gun, girl in a dress and tactical flip-flops. :)

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    heres another pic just for fun... even though i look retarded :n00b:

Yes, but you sure seem less retarded sitting next to her. . . . :):

Congrats on the pistol. I got a chance to shoot my first XD9 a week ago. As an avid Glock guy, I kinda felt bad for how much I liked shooting it. Here was my summary:
    • smoother trigger pull
    • natural pointing / easy shooter
    • slide finish (black) was crappy and showed signs of wear (your bi-tone would fix that)
    • not quiet as concealable as my G19
    All-in-all I liked it. Yours should last you forever.

Top Bottom