• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    So I applied January 29 and got my LCC yesterday, April 24. So 90 days. Not too bad!! Now I need to figure out the best way to carry a Ruger P95. I've been thinking I may get an LC9 to carry, but I'd prefer to have the full 15+1 magazine.

TTB Yeee

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Ohio
    So I applied January 29 and got my LCC yesterday, April 24. So 90 days. Not too bad!! Now I need to figure out the best way to carry a Ruger P95. I've been thinking I may get an LC9 to carry, but I'd prefer to have the full 15+1 magazine.

I have a P95, but I carry a Glock 19. It's quite a bit more carry friendly (lighter, thinner, etc) but still 15+1.

If you want a Ruger, check out the SR9c (10+1). The capacity is more than the LC9, but less than P95. My brother loves his. It also comes with the Regular SR9 magazine + extension which gives you 17+1.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka

Openly on your hip is a start :D

Congrats on the permission slip. Carry always (legally) and whether open or concealed.. Be vigilant and safe.

Train often.

Make copies of the slip. Sign a copy (not original) pur the original away somewhere Sade for later :)

wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    Openly on your hip is a start :D

Congrats on the permission slip. Carry always (legally) and whether open or concealed.. Be vigilant and safe.

Train often.

Make copies of the slip. Sign a copy (not original) pur the original away somewhere Sade for later :)
    brilliant idea on the copy. can it be just a plain photocopy and still be accepted by LEO?

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

Make copies on the appropriate color paper and laminate them!

Nodnarb

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Muncie
    Make copies on the appropriate color paper and laminate them!

I took mine to Staples yesterday and the girl there made me 10 copies on the same color paper and then I signed and laminated one of the copies. Total was less than $4. I put the original in my safe along with some copies and a few copies in some other safe places.

NumberCruncher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Hamilton Co
    Where in Hamilton county did you apply?

I applied through Carmel PD with electronic fingerprinting done in Fishers, and yes it is Lifetime. I ain't no fool. :):

I do love my Ruger. I think I'll look at the LC9 and the SR9C. I should really just buy one of each. And maybe one of those fancy XD's. OH, and an M&P Shield.

Hmmm....I see how this sickness works.

OH, and I'll need a carbine, too!! :ar15:

Last edited:
    Top Bottom