• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Im the luckiest guy alive. I took my gf shooting for the first time a week or two ago. She loved it! Shes fully supportive of my absolute love for guns and wants to go shooting again very soon! (We should be at the range this weekend, ill work on gun pix with her ;) ) She even said that she doesnt mind if I miss her family gathering to pick up my new g19 tomorrow!!!! What a doll.

Btw, her mom is on the left! :yesway:

30jpmwk.jpg

And did I mention she likes riding my motorcycle too! ahhhhh

Last edited:

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Yeah, yeah, yeah gf loves guns now ya da ya da...

The real question is what bet did you lose cuz it looks like you are wearing a patriots jersey to an outdoor firearms range in Indiana??? That's taking your life onto your own hands there my friend. Glad there weren't any "accidental discharges" in your direction. :)

Seriously though, that's great that you have broadened your gf's perspective. Well done. That's what partners are supposed to be able to do for each other. Sounds like a keeper.

She must have a great sense of humor too what with the pats jersey AND a glock fan! Lol.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Yeah, yeah, yeah gf loves guns now ya da ya da...

The real question is what bet did you lose cuz it looks like you are wearing a patriots jersey to an outdoor firearms range in Indiana??? That's taking your life onto your own hands there my friend. Glad there weren't any "accidental discharges" in your direction. :)

Seriously though, that's great that you have broadened your gf's perspective. Well done. That's what partners are supposed to be able to do for each other. Sounds like a keeper.

She must have a great sense of humor too what with the pats jersey AND a glock fan! Lol.

I hope youre not trying to tell me that being a bandwagon dolts fan up on peytons rod would be better than being a true fan repping my home town... ;)

thanks

actually shes a dallas fan, so no humor needed. I take it youre a 1911 guy? I prefer my guns to be affordable AND reliable... were on different pages I guess :rolleyes:

:laugh: (Im just playin!)

Last edited:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    I hope youre not trying to tell me that being a bandwagon dolts fan up on peytons rod would be better than being a true fan repping my home town... ;)

thanks

actually shes a dallas fan, so no humor needed. I take it youre a 1911 guy? I prefer my guns to be affordable AND reliable... guess were on different pages I guess :rolleyes:

:laugh:

another one on a different page than you:rolleyes:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Im the luckiest guy alive. I took my gf shooting for the first time a week or two ago. She loved it! Shes fully supportive of my absolute love for guns and wants to go shooting again very soon! (We should be at the range this weekend, ill work on gun pix with her ;) ) She even said that she doesnt mind if I miss her family gathering to pick up my new g19 tomorrow!!!! What a doll.

Btw, her mom is on the left! :yesway:

30jpmwk.jpg

And did I mention she likes riding my motorcycle too! ahhhhh

Man am I glad you told us that was her Mom on the left!! I was thinking it was you and your Girlfriend!! Well maybe it was better the other way!! :D

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    I understand that's your girlfriend on the right.... I could double date with her mom on the left? Congrats on your shooting buddy!

P.S. I hope my wife doesn't see this.:):

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    I understand that's your girlfriend on the right.... I could double date with her mom on the left? Congrats on your shooting buddy!

P.S. I hope my wife doesn't see this.:):

haha I hope she doesnt too for your sake! And im sorry, both ladies are taken. ;)

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood

Nah, if that's your hometown than you got bigger problems than being a pats fan. However, the first smart thing you did was leave beantown! ha ha.

You're welcome

actually shes a dallas fan, so no humor needed. I take it youre a 1911 guy? I prefer my guns to be affordable AND reliable... were on different pages I guess :rolleyes:

Wow, a pats fan and a dallas fan in one house. Her mom wouldn't happen to be a bronco's or steelers fan would she?

Yes, I am definitely a 1911 guy. Have tried plastic guns but never felt right. As far as reliability goes, I haven't had any problems. Point, squeeze trigger, bang, repeat. I figure if it was good enough for my great granddad during WWII, it was good enough for me. I like 'em all. fat one's, slim one's, long one's, short one's, expensive one's, or cheap one's. There is nothing wrong with a RIA1911 and you get a GI model for $400 or so.

:laugh: (Im just playin!)

Glad your having fun. :welcome: to :ingo:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Nah, if that's your hometown than you got bigger problems than being a pats fan. However, the first smart thing you did was leave beantown! ha ha.

You're welcome

Wow, a pats fan and a dallas fan in one house. Her mom wouldn't happen to be a bronco's or steelers fan would she?

Yes, I am definitely a 1911 guy. Have tried plastic guns but never felt right. As far as reliability goes, I haven't had any problems. Point, squeeze trigger, bang, repeat. I figure if it was good enough for my great granddad during WWII, it was good enough for me. I like 'em all. fat one's, slim one's, long one's, short one's, expensive one's, or cheap one's. There is nothing wrong with a RIA1911 and you get a GI model for $400 or so.

Glad your having fun. :welcome: to :ingo:

Besides gun laws mass trumps indiana.. sorry to say, but its hard to find one fat woman, the food is about ten gazillion times better (not exaggerating), and the sports dynasties are better... I mean, indiana doesnt even have a baseball or hockey team! Not to mention indiana is about as flat and straight as grid paper. (im a motorcycle rider)... all that aside, I do love living here and I love the people. No disrespect to anyone, Im just a ma**hole I guess!

np

Nah her whole family are dallas fans just like my whole family are pats bruins redsox celtics fans.

I love 1911s, I wouldnt mind owning one in the future. At this point (being a broke college student) im lucky and grateful to have what I have.

Im having fun! Friendly banter is what I live for! hah :ar15:

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    Went out shooting dec 31st

164052_1285855384123_1162290429_31277549_5607859_n-1.jpg

164507_1285855144117_1162290429_31277546_969721_n.jpg

165622_1285854904111_1162290429_31277544_4890844_n.jpg

166375_1285855664130_1162290429_31277552_1772263_n.jpg

my first 3 shots with the new glock 19 look good!

168589_1285852504051_1162290429_31277527_2960340_n.jpg

Showin my dad how to use the glock down range in indianr' with a pats hat... thats called commitment (or stupidity)
    (he only uses revolvers, I think I might be converting him.)

164886_1285853264070_1162290429_31277532_2021187_n.jpg

LOL

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.7%
    43   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    grats my friend, welcome to the special "I have a girlfreind/fiance/wife that loves firearms" club. I might have to make a group for this.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Step #1) Getting your "girl" into firearms/shooting.

Step #2) Getting your "girl" to leave YOUR firearms and ammo stash alone.

:D

Top Bottom