Got pulled over for honking... at a cop.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Well, presuming the story transpired as stated, has the OP filed a complaint against the Officer? If not, WHY not?

IF the female LEO has the attitude as claimed in the original post, she should NOT be a cop. Period.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Well, presuming the story transpired as stated, has the OP filed a complaint against the Officer? If not, WHY not?

IF the female LEO has the attitude as claimed in the original post, she's [STRIKE]should NOT be a cop.[/STRIKE] on her Period.

FIFY :):

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Like the BBWs, 'eh?

I wouldn't call her a BBW but I do think she's hot, pretty, smart. Good snuggling girl there.
    And since I quit drinking 14 years ago my run-ins with BBWs have been minimal.
    And you should be nice to bbws, it's not politically correct anymore with the present administration. There's probably a hidden bylaw in Fenway's dusty rule book.

EricG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 19, 2013
    NWI
    "Um, no traffic stop is worth runnung me over, is it? If that pursuit was so important, that you would risk killing me, you should have your lights and siren on"

Have a nice day

THE BIG SITT

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    People who have said I should file a complaint, how could I? I have no name, badge number, car number, nothing. I didn't get a ticket or a written warning. And with IMPD, I'm sure my description of her isn't one that will single out one individual.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Cops never make mistakes, so try not to notice. The adrenaline thing really messes with rational thought. "Officer, braking hard, my chest hit the steering wheel and the horn went off. Wow! Is that a Glock?"

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    People who have said I should file a complaint, how could I? I have no name, badge number, car number, nothing. I didn't get a ticket or a written warning. And with IMPD, I'm sure my description of her isn't one that will single out one individual.

Not worth it. You got a good day's worth of discussion on INGO, that's about the best scenario.

Top Bottom