• ...and so much more!
  • Booya

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Aug 26, 2010
    Fort Fun
    I almost always CC.
    And I don't really have a good reason reason as to why I would tell him. I just feel obligated to do so, though I know I'm not obligated.
    They come into contact with enough criminals, I like to tell them from the beginning that I'm not a criminal. It's a choice whether or not to tell, and I choose to do so.

All good, I was just curious and I like to hear the reasoning behind peoples decisions when the opportunity arises.

I guess (for myself anyway) I choose not to inform simple to keep everyone at ease. I personally don't see why injecting a firearm in a scenario would make anyone more comfortable. I suspect that the criminals they run into probably try to make the case they are not criminals from the beginning as well. Although, making them aware you have a firearm is a pretty good way to say you're not a criminal or a really bad one.

To each their own though, I respect your stance. Thanks for the answer.

seabassnfg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2014
    Valpo
    All good, I was just curious and I like to hear the reasoning behind peoples decisions when the opportunity arises.

I guess (for myself anyway) I choose not to inform simple to keep everyone at ease. I personally don't see why injecting a firearm in a scenario would make anyone more comfortable. I suspect that the criminals they run into probably try to make the case they are not criminals from the beginning as well. Although, making them aware you have a firearm is a pretty good way to say you're not a criminal or a really bad one.

To each their own though, I respect your stance. Thanks for the answer.

Anytime. I also like hearing other's opinions, and don't mind sharing mine

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    I was at work before the Walmart trip and before being pulled over.
    I never take my firearm to work. I don't feel comfortable leaving it in my car. my place of employment is in a town right next to a high crime town. There have been several cases of automotive break-ins.

How can you say there is a high crime town in "DA REGION"?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    I also got pulled over the other night, because someone stole my registration sticker. Officer was pleasant, and even smiled as he curb-stomped me and stole my wallet. Then he let me off and said I should get a replacement sticker at my earliest convenience to avoid wasting my own time/the ER docs'.

Top Bottom