Not open for further replies.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    "The majority are good guys"???

I'm really starting to wonder how many are "good guys" these days. Check out this website that is updated daily with sourced links...

Injustice Everywhere (National Police Misconduct Feed)

Remember, for every one that you read on that site, there is at least one who has not been caught yet for doing the exact same thing...
    I see more of the the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team has joined INGO. :n00b:

kadetklapp

shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    West-Central Indiana
    I'm not going to read all the anti-cop drivel that's sure to be in this thread, but if it would have been me, I would have NOT consented to any search, and if what you are saying is true in regards to the probable cause (or lacktherof) on the stop, then you need to file a formal complaint.

That being said, your side of the story is the only one we got here.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    You just experienced a fishing expedition that is the result of our invasive War on Drugs. We set up a system that violates dozens of people for every "guilty" party discovered. All you can do is speak out against these ridiculous laws and learn to deny illegal requests placed on you from government agents.

Yea drug crime is the only thing you will find in that neighborhood. That's why I have been looking for a house around there for awhile. Outside of drug possession nothing happens. Its a great place to relocate and raise a family. You may run into your occasional crack head or gang banger. But its great. These people never harm anyone else. I cant believe these officers would assume you would be doing anything but obeying 100% of state and federal laws in such a prestigious neighborhood. What a bunch of bill dance civil right violating cops.

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    I see more of the the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team has joined INGO. :n00b:

??? ...LOL

So, I post a link to a website that list police corruption on a daily basis + all the info is sourced. Then, I make a "common sense" statement that can be used in any area of corruption and you call it a "conspiracy theory"?

Let me guess...you either are/were or have a cop in the family?

Well, here is more conspiracy for you...

I bet each and every cop that gets busted for corruption and is listed at that website I posted = isn't the first time the particular cop did what he got busted for...it's just the first time he got caught. Uh oh, more common sense = I must be a member of the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team?

I guess that website and all of it's links are an extension of the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team too?

Injustice Everywhere

custom2006

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    La Porte
    How do we know that the OP is even telling the truth about what happened, if it happened at all? Names of officers, car numbers, anything?

Yea, when people make claims that cops were in the wrong, you have to assume that they are making up the entire story...after all, cops are God like and would never do any wrong or over step their power and authority in any way :noway:

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    ??? ...LOL

So, I post a link to a website that list police corruption on a daily basis + all the info is sourced. Then, I make a "common sense" statement that can be used in any area of corruption and you call it a "conspiracy theory"?

Let me guess...you either are/were or have a cop in the family?

Well, here is more conspiracy for you...

I bet each and every cop that gets busted for corruption and is listed at that website I posted = isn't the first time the particular cop did what he got busted for...it's just the first time he got caught. Uh oh, more common sense = I must be a member of the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team?

I guess that website and all of it's links are an extension of the Reynolds Aluminum Marketing Team too?

Injustice Everywhere

:tinfoil:
    Snug that hat down son.
    If you don't, reality might creep in and ruin your day. :D

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yea, when people make claims that cops were in the wrong, you have to assume that they are making up the entire story...after all, cops are God like and would never do any wrong or over step their power and authority in any way :noway:
    not-this-again.jpg

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I'm not saying that, but when you only get one side of the story its impossible to know what really happened.

Lobo

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    It is not as simple as you want to make it, Lobo. No disrespect intended here. But there were four LEOs breaking the law and not one of them stepped up to demand they obey the law. Yes, they intimidated the guy into waiving his rights so technically, it was legal; but we all know they had no probable cause so it was an illegal fishing expedition conducted by four of that fair city's finest.

I have lost respect for LEOs because of the consistent practice of such violations and the protection of them by their own. Sure, there are a few good ones out there—Uncle Mike, apparently—based on his posts, and H & K—who trained us at the Evansville shoot last summer. But if I read their posts correctly, both these great guys are no longer active duty. Their influence is gone from the front lines now. When I see on-the-job LEOs stepping up to stop these illegal practices and defending the average citizen from harassment and abuse, I will change my opinion. But for now, I cannot respect anyone carrying a badge. Obey them? Yes. Respect them? Not now.

Some times simple is also wise. "Stupid is as stupid does." Right now, it is the cops who are doing stupid in a magnificent way. I think that you would agree that only a fool fails to make assessments and judgements based on common behavior by a specific group of people—such as when a LEO pulls over a car filled with loud, noisy, rambunctious guys. He (or she) would be a fool to approach that car with anything less than the utmost caution and with a prior call in for speedy back up. Certain groups have common behavior patterns. We all know it. At present, it seems that abuse of power is a common behavior pattern of a group known as LEOs.

Again, no disrespect meant, Lobo. I just want to establish the principle that there is a legitimate basis for losing respect for LEOs at the present time.

This is an awfully wordy post, just to admit that you can't be bothered to take one person at a time, one situation at a time, and take the time to lend respect or withhold respect from a fellow citizen and human being based on the actual encounter, and not some predetermined notion in your head.

You know what? Respect from people like you is not worth anything.

I don't know why the original officer stopped the car, and neither do you. Yet you automatically cry "illegal search" when you don't know jack about the incident. You only know what some anonymous poster on the internet told you, and you take it for gospel, and as hard evidence why you you automatically withhold your "respect" from a particular group of people.

With your simpleton mentality, God only knows what you think of black people after watching the news.

Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    This is an awfully wordy post, just to admit that you can't be bothered to take one person at a time, one situation at a time, and take the time to lend respect or withhold respect from a fellow citizen and human being based on the actual encounter, and not some predetermined notion in your head.

You know what? Respect from people like you is not worth anything.

I don't know why the original officer stopped the car, and neither do you. Yet you automatically cry "illegal search" when you don't know jack about the incident. You only know what some anonymous poster on the internet told you, and you take it for gospel, and as hard evidence why you you automatically withhold your "respect" from a particular group of people.

With your simpleton mentality, God only knows what you think of black people after watching the news.

Lighten up Francis; It's just the Internet... :dunno: :D

The problem on both sides the misinformation and perception. Take it like this: The complaint section of internet sites: All you will see is negative, very little if any positive. When someone is angry over a product or service not working as advertised or hoped, the drive to complain is much higher than the drive to reward (with praise, continued business, etc...).

Both sides make BROAD generalizations about the other. Cops think the civilians are either stupid or tin foil, anarchists. The tin foil anarchists think the cops are JBTs. The citizens are stuck in the middle, bombarded by both sides of just the negative, not the positive.

Everyone check their frickin' dose... :noway: I've lost respect for BOTH sides of this crap and am now just as paranoid of the police as I am of the tin foil types. Too much crap flying around and for no reason. Who cares? Honestly, if you can't man up and forget it, then STFU, cause everyone is sick of it. Grown frickin' men picking at each other like little friggin' school girls through the internet. What a pair both parties have! All you fools do is besmirtch your individual image.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom