• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 95wrangler

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    New Pal
    jeezus! makes me never want to go to a range! the dad that the kid shot had it comin tho. who sets their loaded weapon down next to a kid!

Concerned Citizen

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2010
    Brownsburg
    jeezus! makes me never want to go to a range! the dad that the kid shot had it comin tho. who sets their loaded weapon down next to a kid!
    The same crowd that makes it a tradition to shoot guns in the air at weddings! :rockwoot:

I never tire of seeing guys shooting a shotgun with a pistol grip getting fat lips. :n00b:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    I liked a lot of those and really disliked some.
    -The two vids of guys with a 45 that goes off unexpectedly
    - the barrel falling off that military vehicle
    -The shotgun that the barrel falls off when the slide is racked (How did it even shoot?)
    - any of the rocket launchers. Are they defective, or did the operator really mess up?
    - Mr "I'm the only one here professional enough" (only because no one else got hurt)
    -I especially like the TRex videos. They never get old.

Neutral
    - The ricochets are scary
    - Fat lip pump shotguns and scope eyes... meh
    - What's with the guys holding shotguns away from their bodies and getting pummeled? Is it a new gang initiation? D U M B

Fail
    -The kid shooting his dad. From the angle of the gun, the bullet probably got both lungs. The guy is dead. Not funny.
    -I never enjoy seeing new shooters being pranked. And it's doubly bad when it's women. Handing a novice girl a desert eagle or a S&W 500 and watching her bash herself in the head is almost criminal.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    how do you get scope eye?
    Step one: Buy a big elephant gun.
    Step two: Mount a 12-40X high magnifaction scope on it.
    Step three: Hold the gun loosely on sandbags to get a really accurate shot.
    Step 4: Pull the trigger.
    From there on things happen really fast.
    The gun recoils back and up with your eye being about an inch from that short eye relief, high powered scope. The end of the scope (which is relatively thin) slams into the area of your eyebrow above your shooting eye and cuts your head open in a half moon shape, You bleed, your eye swells a little, and you have a cut above you eye until it heals up. If you are really lucky it will leave a scar to record your mistake for all eternity. - Scope Eye.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    how do you get scope eye?

Basically you get a powerful rifle and don't hold it tight against your shoulder, with the front end of the rifle supported by either a bag or a bipod on a slippery surface.

Even I've been scope ringed a time or two in my life. It hurts a bit, but makes you laugh afterwards

Cheap scopes with bad eye relief is the main problem. That's why I moved from my 1-1.5" eye relief scope to my 3" eye relief scope. Definitely worth the money when it saves you from getting a headache afterwards. :):

Top Bottom