The Funny Picture/Video Thread, 15th Edition: Be more like Coleman.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    5/10ths is almost half or .5.
    When referring to how far you are hanging it out when driving 'spiritedly', 10/10ths would be all the way, the kind of risk taking that should only be undertaken in the controlled environment of a racetrack. 9/10ths is pretty much the same, I top out around 8/10ths and then only for brief intervals realistically. Up around 8/10ths you're committed, your line through a corner can't be changed much and if you lift the car will likely spin and the tires are really at the edge

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    90.5/181ths.....but where driving is concerned, the use of tenths seems to be accepted.

I would like to change this to 181ths...to make people choose a side.
    Synthetic accuracy, could a passenger in your car tell the difference between 90/181sts and 91/181sts? Could you?

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    When referring to how far you are hanging it out when driving 'spiritedly', 10/10ths would be all the way, the kind of risk taking that should only be undertaken in the controlled environment of a racetrack. 9/10ths is pretty much the same, I top out around 8/10ths and then only for brief intervals realistically. Up around 8/10ths you're committed, your line through a corner can't be changed much and if you lift the car will likely spin and the tires are really at the edge
    Are we talking top speed here?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I'm not really sure I understand the anatomy of Mr Potato, but I suspect the worst case is discomfort. At least he can't pee himself.

Top Bottom