• ...and so much more!
  • techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    The first life changing moment is when you realize you could accidentally knock up some girl.

The second life changing moment is when you realize that it is now OK to knock up a particular chick.

The third life changing moment is when you know that, in fact, ain't no one getting knocked up any more.

Welcome to stage 3!

Once you heal, you'll love it...

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Thats crazy. I also got the snip 11-14-2012. Dr. Farnham is the ****. I was feeling real good, LOL! We stopped in Kokomo on the way back so I could buy a new pair of shoes (LOL)... The ***** is I had to order them, and I dont remember what they look like!

Fortunately I am blessed with the most amazing woman, who has been very on it about making sure I get my pain pills as prescribed (including 2 times through the night she set her alarm, just to get them for me).

I found that the strap is not only good for holding a cup, but holding the frozen veggies up there. Im throwing them away after they serve their time keepin my stuff cool. In a bag or not, I cant wrap my mind around the idea of eating them.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    army-squirrel-preview-big.jpg

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    I didnt get the luxury of pain management during the procedure, I actually woke up yesterday with no intentions of seeing any doctor. My wife is 35 weeks pregnant and we have been talking about getting it done. I called for a consultation and the asked if i could be there in an hour, so I went
    As I was setting the appointment to come back, the doc said hes free the rest of the day, so said, "screw it, lets go".

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    They had me show up a few minutes early, pop a few pills, then put a few shots into the bag.. Waited, then went in for the cutting. The weirdest part was seeing smoke from where he burnt the ends of the tubes, all the while we were talking sports and such. My wife said I was acting like a moron on the way home, randomly making faces at cars on 31, etc...

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I wore my jock strap and just laid around and played video games for a couple of days.

The kicked in the balls feeling stayed around for a couple weeks, as did the bruising and oversized sack.

I am now officially part of the seedless grape club.

My procedure didn't use a knife, but some other kind of cutting device. No lasers. He removed a section of each vas, through the same hole in the sack, and burned the ends closed.

scatwater

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    North East Indiana
    I had mine done two years ago. I should have known better than to have the Government do it. I had mine snipped at the VA in Ft Wayne. I ended up out of work for over a month and had the blackest grape fruit between my legs.. Good luck to you sir!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I don't tend to trust Doctors so when I stop breeding, I'm gonna wrap a tight rubber-band on my boys and wait. (I think that's how Grampa said ya do it.) :n00b:

I'll start a pool here on INGO as to when they drop and to which pant leg they roll out of.

lrahm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    Newburgh
    I'm sorry, I have just read through the whole thread. It's a tad bit humerous (no offense intended). I will at least give you a rep.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    I got a friend who is a doctor, and he just got the snip. I asked him who did his.. Logic being, If this guy is good enough to work on another doctor, Hes good enough for me.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    It was 20 years ago for me and it was pretty uneventful. Took off work early on a Friday, went to the doc and drove myself home. It doesn't take much of an excuse for me to spend the weekend on the couch so going back to work the following Monday was no big deal.

The funny part was the fact that the doc wanted me to see a shrink first because I was so young at the time. I just told him "Look, I've already got 2 kids and my insurance doesn't cover this so I'm paying for it out of my own pocket. I've thought about it and there's no way I'm paying a bunch of money to someone else to prove I'm serious. If you won't do it I'm sure someone else will."

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    I don't tend to trust Doctors so when I stop breeding, I'm gonna wrap a tight rubber-band on my boys and wait. (I think that's how Grampa said ya do it.) :n00b:

I'll start a pool here on INGO as to when they drop and to which pant leg they roll out of.

Count me in. Will there be a T-shirt too? Tried to rep ya but I must luv ya already. I'm guessing about a month, they'll be purple and left leg catches it.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I got fixed many years ago. When the doctor yanked the vas out of the incision, I almost levitated off the table. Then he cut, cauterized and stapled them shut. Seeing a puff of smoke rising up from one's neither regions is a little disconcerting. After that, a dull ache for a couple of days. Frozen peas are your friend.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    For anybody considering getting snipped, for the LOVE OF GOD GET WHITEY TIGHTIES. Even if you only wear boxers, wear some briefs for the week it takes to recover.

Take it from somebody who experienced the pain firsthand.

Also, the sex is great forever after you recover.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    For anybody considering getting snipped, for the LOVE OF GOD GET WHITEY TIGHTIES. Even if you only wear boxers, wear some briefs for the week it takes to recover.

Take it from somebody who experienced the pain firsthand.

Also, the sex is great forever after you recover.

I went and bought a "Athletic Supporter"..... Got a feeling that has saved me a lot of pain.. Wearing that with the boxer briefs, so its kindof like having a backup plan to my foolproof plan. Im just not into pain.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I went and bought a "Athletic Supporter"..... Got a feeling that has saved me a lot of pain.. Wearing that with the boxer briefs, so its kindof like having a backup plan to my foolproof plan. Im just not into pain.

For some reason I missed that part of the discussion by my Dr who performed the procedure. It was 48 hours of searing pain in a place where pain is magnified 10000%. Put the whitey tighties on and everything was fine in a few hours and I survived.

Top Bottom