• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Bloomington
    Hey I feel for ya man....i have a couple buddies that have been sucker punched up here in the haute. Wether people believe it or not, stuff like this happens every night in a college town. I see guys hitting and getting hit all the time for NO REASON except that they have a little too much "liquid courage" in them and they just feel like getting wild.

I hope your nose heals up, but i can tell you that to get it straight again it WILL require surgery. I broke mine and the doc said it wont ever look right without surgery, and the surgery sucked, i had eight inches of packing up both nostrils for 2 days...

Get well soon, and thank you for your service!!

trad78

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Griffith
    Dude, not to put myself on the spot, but i got Donkey punched in a bar a couple of weeks ago. Guy ran up, hit me in the back of the head and kept running. I was a little embarrased (sp), but at least I got right back up to look for him. Haven't seen the stroke since then (he was a regualr at the same tavern).

ihateiraq

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Upinya
    Dude, not to put myself on the spot, but i got Donkey punched in a bar a couple of weeks ago. Guy ran up, hit me in the back of the head and kept running. I was a little embarrased (sp), but at least I got right back up to look for him. Haven't seen the stroke since then (he was a regualr at the same tavern).

you and i have different definitions of the term "donkey punch". i read the first sentence and my jaw dropped.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Dude, not to put myself on the spot, but i got Donkey punched in a bar a couple of weeks ago. I was a little embarrased (sp), but at least I got right back up to look for him. Haven't seen the stroke since then (he was a regualr at the same tavern).

:eek:

Was it the blue oyster bar?? :wrongdoor:

rhart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2009
    Avon
    Ok, I'll stir the pot. Another negative for OC. If you are down and out like you said, that left your gun easy pickens. This guy obviously had a resentment for you or targeted you for a reason, bad enough to assault you. WHat makes you think he would stop there. Now, you have a guy that wants to F**k you up with a handgun.
    That should do it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    :eek:

Was it the blue oyster bar?? :wrongdoor:

I don't think I want to know anything else about that bar...I'm guessing it's the equivalent to Evansville's "Someplace Else(or something like that)."

BTW, someone needs to explain to that guy what a donkey punch is...If he does know what it is, lets just say I'm glad I don't live anywhere near Griffith, IN.

Andre46996

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Hammond
    Donkey punch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Donkey punch is a slang term for an apocryphal and potentially lethal[1] sexual practice supposedly performed during anal sex. The purported practice involves the penetrating partner (a male) punching the receiving partner (male or female) in the back of the head or neck (what is known in boxing as a rabbit punch, after a technique to kill rabbits)); the alleged goal is to cause the receiving partner's anal passage to tense up, thereby increasing the pleasure of the penetrating partner;[2] however, as stated below, there is no medical evidence that it works, or for that matter any reason that it would. When used, the donkey punch is almost exclusively executed during or just before the orgasm of the penetrating partner.[3]
    There is some controversy concerning whether the initial sexual act is restricted to anal sex prior to the donkey punch, or whether muscular contraction after the blow to the back of the head or neck during vaginal sex can also qualify as a donkey punch. It has even been proposed that a possible use of the donkey punch is to create a situation in which there can be a "surprise anal penetration" tantamount to sexual assault or rape.[4]

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    it works, just be ready to run afterwards :laugh:

last time i talked about something similar on INGO, it involved doing sexual things to eradic driving soccer moms and one of the mods deleted my post, so the above is all im saying :)

Oh to the OP. i hope your nose heals up nice, but you being a Marine your probly gonna get it broke again by a Army Ranger you talk smack to anyways, so dont spend too much money getting it fixed. Thanks for your service!!!

Last edited:
    Top Bottom