• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Hit the lake twice this week for some fishing. Went Muskie fishing on wed. and fished all day with only one follower. She was a big one in the 45"-47" range. Came up and crashed the lure but didn't get hooks in her. Threw back out and she came in hot on it again but just blew the bait out clear out of the water. She wouldn't come back for a third go round. That was right at sunset and was it for the day. Headed out today for about 5 hours to do some walleye fishing and did pretty good. We ended up with 2 keeper walleyes, a 19" and a 15.5", and a few shorts. Also managed a few smallmouth and some crappie. It sure felt good to get back on the water.
    My friend with today's eyes
    b28c0e30.jpg

Jacobm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Newton County
    Sounds like you are coming out of the gate pretty good this year.

Nice walleye's. Even a close encounter with a Muskie can make a day on the water.

I'll be heading out in a few minutes. Listening to it rain dampened my enthusiasm a little but you got me fired up again. Thanks

whiteman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2011
    knee Deep In Mud
    Where did you go for the musky..They are a bit slow up this way. Water temps already 60 on the surface..Unreal weather?? This should get them in the spawn mode and about a month early. Nice eye's

straittactical

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   1
    Dec 16, 2008
    here are my walleye I caught on the maumee river friday. this is my limit i took a buddy up there that hasent learned the bite yet so i was able to catch his limit alos.

wqq1w.jpg

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We fished Webster in the morning till about noon and then headed over to tippy for the rest of the day. No action at all on Webster other than snagging a few carp. Did see a few cursing around the backwaters but no takers.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Oh man, I love me some fresh walleye. I've been fishing in Indiana my entire life and have never caught one here. I take an annual trip to Canada and caught my first a couple years ago.

Never laid eyes on a muskee. If anyone needs a partner to help chase them sometime let me know!

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    Should be some good Musky fishing in Driftwood in the next couple years!!! I do know there are still some in there I saw a pretty decent one last spring so I would imagine there are more there.

Dtrap

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Indianapolis
    We used to fish there often but haven't in the last 2 years. We have a few in the mid 40's and even a fat 46" like 3 years ago out of there.

Top Bottom