• ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    flagtag you clearly are not fit for political office. The "correct" answers are:

I do not recall
    I did NOT have have se.... (oh wait that is for some other story. =)

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    flagtag you clearly are not fit for political office. The "correct" answers are:

I do not recall
    I did NOT have have se.... (oh wait that is for some other story. =)

I believe you're right! :D The closest I can get to that is when saying something that might be hurtful to some people, I would just keep my mouth shut. (Depends on situation and person, of course. :D)

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Truthful answers:

NOYB = None of your business
    N/A = Not Applicable
    DNA = Does Not Apply
    NATA = Not Authorized To Answer

:D

:patriot:
    According to the census bureau those answers are not only unacceptable but subject to fine. Not that they're ever going to do it, mind you, but the threat will be levied.

agentl074

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2008
    If one is worried about a fine, take the papers to your nearest attorney—as the only constitutionally mandated information are the numbers—nothing more. If they threaten you, tell them that your attorney has stated....

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I am not sure who came to my door the other day. But I have an intercom. This intercom is used regularly to yell at my kids! :)
    And the lady would not respond to my "Can I help you?" question.
    She got to stand there all alone for a while. Barely missed the sprinklers. :(

Boilers

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I went back and watched the video. At first she does say "Hi", but never answers my question if I could help her. I asked THREE TIMES and she just stood there. So, her answering HI proves that she could HEAR ME.

Not like I needed that, though. Because I talk with my kids all the time using the intercom. And this is IN the CCTV system, and as such both sides of the conversation is recorded AT THE SOURCE. So, high quality.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    According to the census bureau those answers are not only unacceptable but subject to fine. Not that they're ever going to do it, mind you, but the threat will be levied.

But they are TRUE/ACCURATE/HONEST/CORRECT answers.
    (psst! I really don't care if they don't like those answers. Let THEM prove that they aren't valid. Being nosey and having a desire to violate the Constitution and the rights of WE THE PEOPLE are not valid excuses.)

I WILL answer the number of people living in my home. Any information about my son or his daughter would have to come from him. I will NOT violate the Constitution or the right of privacy of my son and granddaughter. They would have to ask HIM any personal questions if they want those answers. (That just might be a mistake. :D)

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    This whole census thing chaps my arse.

I live in Indianapolis' glorious 5th district center township with my exalted leader being Andre Carson (who formerly aspired to be a professional rap artist).

Most of the housing around here is filled with people that can't read and don't have jobs. These individuals will not fill out the census paperwork let alone take out their trash or bathe their children.

Why should I fill it out beyond the basic name? It is nothing but a ploy to determine what tax base is within a voting district so as to allocate voting power and funds.

Screw 'em.

Feign

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Columbus-ish
    Just a small update, as I was thinking about this earlier today.

I have not received any sort of communication from my non-participation. No phone calls (no land line since I was 19), no notes left on the door, and no additional mailers since they sent a second one roughly a month after the first.

Top Bottom