• ...and so much more!
  • JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    I liked it so much I bought one for myself. Mine should be here in a week.

$599 total price , shipped to your door.

Totem Victor 2.0 Electric Mountain Bike​

20230515_192850.jpg

Number 2 in the Top 5

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Mine was delivered today. It's a lot of bike for the money. Still $599 on the website. :thumbsup:

20230522_143909.jpg

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    I’ve been dying to get back on a bike. I have been looking into an e bike for the past couple of days because of my knees.
    I’d just like to be able to go on bike rides with my kids without losing what’s left of my knee (for those naysayers).
    Hell I was even thinking off posting up for a trade for one.. I hope to hear good news about your new bike. That seems like a great deal.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi

Attachments

• IMG_0970.png
      IMG_0970.png
      985.8 KB · Views: 8

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Doesn't that defeat the purpose of having a bicycle?
    Depends if it's for exercise or mode of transportation, I guess.
    Picked up a couple Electra Townie Go 7D step-thru, made by Trek, this Spring. Because of the lighter aluminum frame, the bike is 44 lb and geared so that it can be ridden without using the rear hub drive. Could be used for light trail also with the 2.4" tires.

I really thought I wouldn't like the style or the electric bike itself, but it is very enjoyable. Been looking at them a few years and the bike weight and price came down. I've had a few road bikes, did some triathlons in my 30s, and the Ebikes are great fun with or without the power on.

Lpherr

Occupied
    Picked up a couple Electra Townie Go 7D step-thru, made by Trek, this Spring. Because of the lighter aluminum frame, the bike is 44 lb and geared so that it can be ridden without using the rear hub drive. Could be used for light trail also with the 2.4" tires.

I really thought I wouldn't like the style or the electric bike itself, but it is very enjoyable. Been looking at them a few years and the bike weight and price came down. I've had a few road bikes, did some triathlons in my 30s, and the Ebikes are great fun with or without the power on.
    First they get you with the bikes, then before you know it, they will have you in an EV.

1684794922352.png

Wabatuckian

Smith-Sights.com
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 9, 2008
    Wabash

How many speeds?

Top Bottom