• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BURNSURVIVOR725

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Vincennes
    Me and a buddy went out to shoot some clays and wet some line today.i asked one of our mutual friends if she wanted to go. i knew she had shot and fished a few times but i knew she was really inexperienced. so she went with us.

after me and my buddy shot a few rounds i asked her if she wanted to shoot some clays but she was scared of the shotguns. as a new shooter i can respect that. but i had my old .22 in the truck. she liked that. we eventually talked her into shooting my friends 20 gauge. she was nervous but she did good. im trying to find a .410 for her now. that was her first time shooting a shotgun.

after we went through 50 rounds of 12 gauge and 25 rounds of 20 gauge we decided to fish. its an 8 acre lake on private property that ive fished once before so we knew a good little spot to get her some fish.

sure enough the honey hole didnt disappoint. i caught a couple then she caught a really nice bluegill and got super excited about it. as i was trying not to fall off the log i was standing on while getting my phone to take a picture her fish flipped and came off the line. come to find out that was the first fish she had ever caught! it was a cool feeling knowing we introduced her to two things in one day. i shot a little video after that. then she showed us both up by catching a really nice crappie and a small largemouth. she had a blast. she like fishing more than shooting but shes still going to get an invite every time i go.

heres some pictures and a video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gz-1Hqlk7TM

IMAG1152.jpg

IMAG1151.jpg

Shooting my .22

IMAG1146.jpg

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Very cool my friend, very cool. :cool:

Hard to find a younger lady that will shoot guns w/ you. Wifey used to go to quite a few rimfire benchrest matches with me.... but not any more. Never could talk her into even trying to shoot a paper target. But she was there to support me many times, and I'm blessed for that.

And you might have a new fishin' buddy, too. Stay on her, about shooting the rimfire with you..... :yesway:

Top Bottom