20101213185656.jpg

20101213185734.jpg

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i like that mosin....ill probably have to go get a hex receiver now...darn you! :D

nice color where did you get it

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    i bought mine from AIM. I didn't do the hand-select, but am very happy with the condition of the rifle. After shipping and FFL fee, the rifle ran me $105 total.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    lol, that's my wife's Grumpy Bear. She has a bunch of Care Bears from when she was a kid. She thinks that one describes me, so she put him in my "man cave" room to keep me company. lolz

CombatVet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    Bartholomew County
    I took my commies out Saturday to show my brother how to shoot. Love shooting those rifles. Wish SKS ammo was as cheap as Mosin ammo though lol. I'd never be at home, I'd just set a tent up at the range.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i might have to try aim. i just wish i could see it before i bought it. 105 isnt bad tho. can you specify what you want?

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    AIM has excellent customer service. i'm sure that if you do the hand select and/or ask them they will get it. I put in a note that I would prefer a receiver with a good condition Hammer/Sickle emblem and I got one. Maybe all of AIM's have clear markings, but i am happy with mine.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I haven't taken my Tula SKS out yet but I'm guessing it'll be a nice shooter. Its way too pretty to put much of a beating on. I noticed the barrel is marked with a 1 and that is suppose to be the most accurate. I haven't gotten into the Mosins yet but I liked shooting my brother's M44.

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    10 bucks is dang good. if i have money left over from buying a new shotgun i will be ordering one

thanks for the rep, and you're welcome. i see that you are in M-town, you might want to check out Dunham's. I believe they have them for $80 as well, which would be cheaper than AIM. I don't know if Dunham's Mosins come with the accessories or what condition the rifles are in,but it would be worth a look i think.

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    no problem, and yea i have checked dunhams. they really dont have any hex receivers and the one i did see was electro-penciled to no end. there rifles arent bad condition, i would say C- to B+ range if you really dig. i found a really nice one there for 80 but i had to go over about 8 of them to find it.

i want their mossberg they have in the add this week for $269. then another mosin will be added

thoffman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 18, 2010
    Muncie
    i take that back. compared to gun shows dunhams mosins are A+....anyone notice the mosins at gun shows around here like at tipton, that look like they were beat against a tree and ran over by a t-34, being sold for 130.

iv had good expierences at dunhams with there mosins, but they dont have alot of hex ones which is what im looking for

Top Bottom