• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MiCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   1
    Sep 1, 2011
    Camby, IN
    I have a pre 2002 Henry H001 with plastic barrel band and sight band. Contacted Henry customer service and they are sending both metal replacements for FREE!

Now I can unpaint the bands to match my receiver... Great company!

23af0aedf6aad5ff3d3849981ad54b73.jpg

Jhampton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    I haven't spent the money on one but I have never heard anything bad about them. One day I'll own one.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I had a chance to chat with the family that runs Henry about a dozen years or so ago and what a really nice bunch of people.

They do have great customer service, and make a great product. Their lever guns are about as good as they get straight out of the box.

jay2981

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Due to the fact that I can't find any ammo to add a .22 I've passed on two different golden boys. I was finally able to get some for a better price than what I've been seeing. Now I just need to run into another golden boy and I'll be set. Henry seems to be one of the best company's all around.

ihammond

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Millhousen
    I love both my Henry's. I have a Golden Boy and a blued 22 and would not trade either one for anything. I hope to pick up a Big Boy this weekend at the 1500.

Gunpowder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2009
    Marshall County
    Due to the fact that I can't find any ammo to add a .22 I've passed on two different golden boys. I was finally able to get some for a better price than what I've been seeing. Now I just need to run into another golden boy and I'll be set. Henry seems to be one of the best company's all around.

$408 for a Golden Boy ordered from Walmart is the best price I have found. My son wants one if I ever get funds.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    Anthony Imperato, the owner of Henry Repeating Arms, is an awesome fellow. He recently stated that, "If Henry rifles and their components cannot be made ENTIRELY in the USA.... they won't be made at all."

He will personally and freely answer any Q's you may have, via e-mail, at-

info@henryrepeating.com

I love that company! :patriot:

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    You want to buy one just to be a good American, don't ya?

That's how it makes *me* feel, anyway.

I wonder if I could handle the 45-70 gubmint with some LEVERevolution 325gr hotties...

Bansheewarrior

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2013
    three Henry's in the safe love them. Had problems with my golden .17 ejecting spent cases called them up zero issues with the way the took care of me and rifle. Would add another Henry to the collection anytime

1$Chuck

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Columbus
    I have a pre 2002 Henry H001 with plastic barrel band and sight band. Contacted Henry customer service and they are sending both metal replacements for FREE!

Now I can unpaint the bands to match my receiver... Great company!

So, what is the receiver made of on these guns? Aluminum? Will the barrel band and sight band be the same material?

MiCo

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    192   0   1
    Sep 1, 2011
    Camby, IN
    Not sure what the metal is 1$Chuck, I've read some sort of zinc alloy. I assume the bands will be the same but I don't know. The Golden Boys are "Brasslite" so I'm guessing even those are an alloy of some sort.

I held a new H001 lately and it didn't feel quite the same as mine. Maybe a slight change in metal or something. Very fun to shoot though!

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom