• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    False Flags, really? Now why on earth would our gov't even consider such a thing against it's own people? After all, aren't all of our congressmen, senators and reps good upstanding men and women from someone's community before they become president? :rolleyes:

So just why would they even consider causing grief or killing the people who may have voted them into office? Well we all know, we go to the poll to vote but it doesn't really matter who we cast our vote for, the winner has already been chosen ahead of time.

So in case you ever wondered "why", like I did, check it out for yourself. I am sure some of you who are much older than I am will recall the Kennedy era and anyone alive now knows about 9-11.
    Operation Northwoods False Flag
    Operation Northwoods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

9-11 anybody
    9-11 Attacks: The Five Dancing Israelis Arrested on 9-11

Some may consider 9-11 a conspiracy theory, I truly beg to differ. This event was just a means to fulfill the globalists agenda.

M

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Umm, Northwoods never happened.

The stuff about Mossad is nothing but anti-Jewish claptrap.

My friend just graduated the War College. If his final project is to plan the invasion of Canada, that does not mean the U.S. Army is invading Canada tomorrow.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Operation Northwoods was submitted by the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Hardly some kid's term paper in War College.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Usually I have to wait until some nut goes on a shooting spree because before I get to read about "false flags" on INGO. I'm pleased to see we're mixing it up a little.

Marcinko

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2011
    Your correct, Northwoods never happened and like rambone said, it was submitted and was a developed plan for reason to invade Cuba. Kennedy didn't want anything to do with it just like he didn't want anything to do with the Central Banking system. Look where he ended up.
    As for Mossad being an anti-jewish claptrap.......I would disagree.
    HoughMade, wars have been started and the world is controlled with false flags. Where are the WMD's that Iraq supposedly had stockpiled? Some may not consider that a "false flag" as much as it was false info, but it was good enough to start the war they wanted.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Northwoods never happened and like rambone said, it was submitted and was a developed plan for reason to invade Cuba. Kennedy didn't want anything to do with it just like he didn't want anything to do with the Central Banking system.

1. Northwoods never happened, just like thousands of operations that are drawn up by the military.

2. Kennedy ended up murdered by a communist because General Walker was unavailable that day.

As for Mossad being an anti-jewish claptrap.......I would disagree.

The Mossad conspiracy nonsense is simply a false rumor spread by the anti-Jewish lobby. Utter nonsense.

Where are the WMD's that Iraq supposedly had stockpiles?

You mean other than the stuff that was found? Syria.

tirebay1997

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Kirk Freeman you seem like a pretty smart guy, but if you believe the government's explanation of 9/11, maybe you should do some research.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    but if you believe the government's explanation of 9/11

The government's explanation?

It wasn't a scientific theory like string theory or something. It was what happened.

AQ told us what happened because they admitted to doing it and were quite proud of it!

This Alex Jones nonsense is pointless and having it on INGO makes us all look bad.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    9/11 happened. There are people in the world that hate us and act to kill us. We need to kill them and everyone that gives them aid and comfort.

It is one thing to be concerned with the scope, actions, intentions of our government, it is another thing not to support the function of the federal government--shooting foreigners who wish to kill us.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The actual members of the 9/11 Commission said they were lied to and evidence was withheld from them.

But don't let that sway you. Real patriots ask no questions. 'Merica.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    The first couple of rounds of 9/11 Truther theories were thoroughly debunked by real engineers and scientists. Their theories kept changing then to accommodate the debunking. I don't know if anyone bothers to debunk them any more.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The government's explanation?

It wasn't a scientific theory like string theory or something. It was what happened.

AQ told us what happened because they admitted to doing it and were quite proud of it!

Northwoods didn't happen because President Kennedy stopped it AT HIS DESK!!! You can downplay it if you want... but it was stopped by the last person who needed to authorize it.

As far as Bin Laden goes... note that he initially denied involvement in the attacks. I will also note that you will be hard pressed to a direct quote from Bin Laden that he was responsible that didn't originate from a US source. I won't even get into the fake video that the DOJ produced with some Bin Laden look alike.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    The first couple of rounds of 9/11 Truther theories were thoroughly debunked by real engineers and scientists. Their theories kept changing then to accommodate the debunking. I don't know if anyone bothers to debunk them any more.

Really? A few scientists and a few engineers debunked 9/11 truther theories... BUT WELL over 2000 architects and engineers decided to extensively study 9/11 and created an organization debunking 9/11. There are also thousands more scientists, pilots, eye witnesses, politicians and other professionals who aren't buying it either.

These aren't people smoking pot in a room making up unfounded theories either.... these are professionals telling you that some of the events that took place didn't happen the way NIST reported it.

You can go around believing everything the government tells you and form your opinions that way... or you can look at it from an open mind.

I don't know if the government is telling the truth or 9/11 or not... but it sures the hell doesn't look that way. At the very least they were absolutely incompetent and the hijackers were very very very lucky.

Last edited:

jmiller676

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    18 feet up
    There are many questions that need answered relating to 9/11. Conspiracy? Nay. Lies and information that is being withheld? I would say so.

Some things are just to damn coincidental, like it or not, believe it or not. We are not told of everything that our .govt does.

Smokepole

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 21, 2011
    Southern Hamilton County
    Look, I am not above believing that there are groups of individuals out there that want to control the world economy so to enrich themselves and their own. Consider that there are 118 families that control over 40% of world GDP through their various holdings. And of those 118 families about 40 or so control the lions share of that 40%+. And bankers and the ruling class have been starting, funding and perpetuating most of the wars of the last 300 years or more through their puppets and such. So I don't have any misconceptions here.

But when you look at 9/11 there can be a stronger case made that it was done by terrorists when you consider that the very same groups of people have been committing most of the acts of terror around the globe for the previous 35 years or more and had already made one failed attempt on the WWTC just a few years prior. And these individuals are supremely vindictive, religious fanatics that think they are on a mission from God (Allah) and wouldn't give up the fight or chance to succeed if their life depended on it. So I am not ready to go all in on the false flag theory on 9/11 just yet.

Top Bottom