• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    SOLD.....I am in Indianapolis, and would prefer a face to face transaction.

Up for your consideration is one of the best examples of a WASR AK that I've ever seen. I was able to hand select this one from a batch at a local gunshop. It is a GP WASR 10/63, chambered in 7.62 x 39, with a 16.25" barrel. It comes with the wonderful Tapco G2 trigger installed. The gas block and front sight are straight and perfectly aligned. It has a slant muzzle break. Included with the rifle are two (2) steel 30rd European surplus magazines in great condition, an AK bayonet with bayonet sheath, the original cardboard box for the rifle, and the original owner's manual. This rifle is in excellent condition, and has only had 60rds run through it.

In addition to the rifle package, there is one additional 30rd steel magazine, 2 40rd steel magazines, and 440rds (not pictured) of Silver Bear 125gr soft point ammuntion available to whomever purchases the rifle. The additional magazines and ammo will not be sold until the original rifle package is sold.

Rifle package price (including rifle, box, owner's manual, two [2] 30rd mags, bayonet, and sheath) is $600.

30rd steel magazine price is $20.

Two (2) 40rd magazines are $30 apiece.

Price for 440rds of Silver Bear 125gr soft point ammunition is $150.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom