• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hpd855

Member From INGO's Early Days
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    Haubstadt
    I have made a couple of purchases from them in the last few months, great price and fast shipping. I had zero issues with them.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Just ordered a Ruger AR pistol from them for a couple of hundred less than any of the 1500 "special prices" and literally within 5 minutes of me pushing "confirm" I had the email confirmation AND notification that it had shipped including tracking number!

Can't complain about that service for sure!!:yesway:

marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    I find that grabagun usually has good pricing on magazines and they sell Ruger BX triggers for $50. I have ordered from them and had good results every time.

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    My last purchase from them was about a month ago. I bought a rifle and discovered it was another $70 after the deal was done, for tax that wasn't disclosed during the sale. I called to let them know they have to disclose this during the sale, because they just do. Someone could get burned if they couldn't cover it. Then they gave me free shipping for life.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Here's my transaction about a month ago. Where did the hidden tax come from? I'd be pissed! :ar15:

Grab-a-Gun - Imgur.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I checked out, and the grand total was about $1000, the price of the rifle. I paid. I checked my bank account later and tax was added and taken out after the transaction was completed. I called and said that's a bad way of doing business, because if a guy didn't have the $70 in his checking, you would have over drafted his account and he'd have a late fee. They said thank you for bringing that to our attention, we suck, can I offer you free shipping for life to make up for how much we suck. Who am I to turn it down.

Top Bottom