• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    My youngest graduated high school yesterday ,as valedictorian. A 4.0 and earned 153000 dollars in scholarships .I am one of the most proud parents in all of ingo.At the end of his speech he closed with a prayer,after the ceremony he asked if I was angry for breaking the schools policy .I told him I would have been a failure as a father if he didn`t .That is all.

BoomstickBuff

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 31, 2011
    Noblesville
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing - what a proud and exciting day. Sounds like you've raised a great young man. Enjoy the time with him before he launches into he next stage of life.

atvdave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    SW Indiana
    Great news.. Be proud, your wife, son, & yourself earned it. My youngest son also graduated HS last Monday. He's heading off to Western Kentucky University. The Hilltoppers..

(looks like I might turn his old room into my new reloading room) :D

voodoo304

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2011
    SW Indy
    That's great! You have every right to be proud. As my dad used to say "He's a scholar and a gentleman, and theres damn few of us left."

Congrats!

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    My youngest graduated high school yesterday ,as valedictorian. A 4.0 and earned 153000 dollars in scholarships .I am one of the most proud parents in all of ingo.At the end of his speech he closed with a prayer,after the ceremony he asked if I was angry for breaking the schools policy .I told him I would have been a failure as a father if he didn`t .That is all.
    :yesway:

Congrats to your son and congrats to you for raising him right.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    Well done Dad! And pass along to your son, great job as well. You both have done a fine job, and I'm sure it was not always easy. You have every right to be proud.:rockwoot:

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    He is going to WABASH COLLEGE to study chemistry and history .Then to law school to be a patent atty.

Doesn't he know there ain't know wimmins at that thar college? :D

(And the townie wimmins ain't much to speak of, neither.)

BUT, there IS Rhino in C-ville. That can make up for a lot.

Personally, I'd also like to hear a story about your son remaining "independent" while at Wabash and not pledging. But that's just me.

-J-

rudyman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2009
    dekalb co.
    He had a few offers to join the fraternities but decided to pass .he was reluctant to join any organization that would have him as a member. His only character flaw is an affection for rifles chambered in 303 british. The no woman thing was a question he asked about,then at his visit weekends there is no shortage of females about the place Purdue and DePaul are close.What is Rhinos?

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    He had a few offers to join the fraternities but decided to pass .he was reluctant to join any organization that would have him as a member. His only character flaw is an affection for rifles chambered in 303 british. The no woman thing was a question he asked about,then at his visit weekends there is no shortage of females about the place Purdue and DePaul are close.What is Rhinos?

I'm currently on my phone...can someone page Kirk Freeman to this thread to assplain what Rhino is? I simply cannot do justice as Kirk can.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Rhino is known to do interpretive dance and generally owes Kirk a box of .45's

Top Bottom