• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Even though we have ben open for a month now, we are going to open up this Saturday from 10-4pm and call it a grand opening. We normally will be closed on Saturday(due to my current work schedule) but figured Saturday would be good to give people a chance to come by and see us who may not be able to through the week. Still contemplating having hot dogs and stuff. Need to make sure people will be there so I don's make a bunch and they go to waste. We will be offering free admission and free parking though. Stop by and say hi and see where we are. Thanks and hope to see everyone on Saturday.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I'll try to make it hotdogs or not.I was in this last week and just enjoyed bullshiting with ya.
    I enjoyed meeting and talking with you as well. Hope to see you this Saturday. Hope to see some other members this Saturday as well. Stop in and get a hot dog and see the shop.

Archbishop

Master
    Mar 11, 2009
    INDY
    I will be there. I've stopped by your shop now the past two Saturdays in a row and you've not been opened. With no sign for hours posted. First time I figured, whatever. Second time I came figuring surly he'll be open this weekend, nope. Can't wait to see what goodies you have.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    I will be there. I've stopped by your shop now the past two Saturdays in a row and you've not been opened. With no sign for hours posted. First time I figured, whatever. Second time I came figuring surly he'll be open this weekend, nope. Can't wait to see what goodies you have.
    I apologize for that. We are open Mon-Fri 12-6 closed on Saturday and Sunday. This Saturday is a special occasion. Hopefully in the future we will be able to keep weekend hours. I also would like to figure a day we will stay open later so people have a chance to get by during the week. Just not sure what day yet.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Got some new guns in on consigment today.
    Beretta 380
    Beretta 9mm
    DPMS AR15 with scope
    S&W 45 1911
    Winchester 44 mag
    45 revolver
    Also have some high point pistols inbound and
    another Kel Tec Sub 2000
    Just to name a few

aclark

Master
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Don't happen to have a Remington 887 Nitro Mag in stock do you? Gonna be down in Indy this week[end], and told a buddy that I'd look around as much as I can for one. Also, if you don't have them in stock, do you have the ability to order them, and whats the wait time, etc?

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Don't happen to have a Remington 887 Nitro Mag in stock do you? Gonna be down in Indy this week[end], and told a buddy that I'd look around as much as I can for one. Also, if you don't have them in stock, do you have the ability to order them, and whats the wait time, etc?
    I don't have one in stock. I checked a couple of places and they are out of stock. I am still looking. Let you know if I find one.

Indyvet

Sharpshooter
    Mar 28, 2009
    Can't wait to stop by. Any sales going on that wont be going on earlier in the week or later the next?
    I am offering 10% off anyhting in the store except the firearms and ammo. Our firearms prices are reasonable and the markup is not much so I can't discount the firearms and stay in business. Can work with some of them though.

joistman

Plinker
    Jul 21, 2009
    Elkhart
    I am offering 10% off anyhting in the store except the firearms and ammo. Our firearms prices are reasonable and the markup is not much so I can't discount the firearms and stay in business. Can work with some of them though.

Hope to make it there!! Have to talk the wife into it! :laugh:

Top Bottom