• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Pawpaw was stoopid and reckless. To me the biggest offense he committed was bringing that firearm onto school property. Now that is a crime all unto itself!
    Am I missing the purple sarcasm here? It is not a crime to have a firearm on school property while inside your vehicle.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Selfie? Maybe, maybe not. Trumped up? Maybe, but that's what trials are for. Kid tells the cops: "gramps pointed a loaded gun at me and I took this picture of it".

Let's assume this is a normal kid. I would guess that his knowledge of prepositions is less than Grandpa's knowledge of phone cameras.

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Gun?
    What is that? A 40mm Glock maybe.

Or a Starbucks coffee cup?

Or more likely a photoshop...

If the grandson had a camera on his phone with that poor level of resolution, the other kids would have kicked his ass a long time ago.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I don't see the kid in the picture, or grampa's other hand.
    It almost looks like it could be what's now known as a "selfie".
    Where is the proof that the child was ever endangered?

Other than the picture, victim statement, and corroborating admission from the suspect that the photo was taken by had grandson in the context his grandson said (although claiming it was pointing at the door, not really at his grandson), nothing.

Rice told investigators the loaded gun was actually pointed toward the bottom of the passenger side door, court documents said. He admitted it was a “stupid thing” to do and asked his grandson to delete the photo. He said he wasn’t threatening his grandson and would never hurt him. He also said he “posed” for the picture after the boy asked if he could snap a photo of him with his gun.

?It was a stupid thing?: Indiana grandfather arrested, accused of pointing gun at grandson | Fox 59

OutdoorDad

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 19, 2015
    Indianapolis
    Other than the picture, victim statement, and corroborating admission from the suspect that the photo was taken by had grandson in the context his grandson said (although claiming it was pointing at the door, not really at his grandson), nothing.

?It was a stupid thing?: Indiana grandfather arrested, accused of pointing gun at grandson | Fox 59

Ahhh

Like HoughMade's avitar of the kid pointing a pistol at himself (right toe)?

Got it. String the bastard up.

(and if there is some backstory about HoughMade and his avitar that I'm unaware of, I apologize in advance)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I see you're not familiar with human anatomy or how 3 dimensions work.

Do you know any 7 year olds with feet over 12 inches in length that extend at a 90 degree angle to the right from their ankles? 'Cause that would be something to see.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana

Finally! Someone here admits that the State has nothing, absolutely nothing.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I see you're not familiar with human anatomy or how 3 dimensions work.

Do you know any 7 year olds with feet over 12 inches in length that extend at a 90 degree angle to the right from their ankles? 'Cause that would be something to see.

You mean son does not have clown feet?

Top Bottom