• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Kudos to the victim, btw, for keeping his head and figuring out a way to extricate himself from the situation.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Criminals (plural) identified. Truck found in Indianapolis. Greenwood PD to issue statement later today.

36701889_1944802162238266_3071300752245784576_n.jpg

I was going to post up and ask if anyone had heard.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Carjack a Grandpa? These perps will be in the slammer soon . Anybody who recognizes them will be picking up the phone.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This is good news!

Police said 33-year-old Izaiha Limp has been arrested on a warrant from Hendricks County. Greenwood police believe he’s responsible for the assault on Schoppenhorst and are preparing to submit the case to the Johnson County Prosecutor’s Office for formal charges. Limp is currently being held in the Johnson County Jail.

Earlier this week, Greenwood police posted surveillance photos of two individuals believed to be connected to the case. They have received numerous tips identifying those individuals, police said.

https://fox59.com/2018/07/06/police...pect-in-greenwood-rural-king-carjacking-case/

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    This thread has been a good reminder to keep my head on a swivel...no matter where I am.

Roger that Thor. If you can get carjacked (and almost kidnapped) in a busy store parking lot on a Sunday afternoon in Greenwood? Always vigilant is the new normal.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Convicted felon as of 2015:

1. 35-48-4-1(a)(2)(B)/FB: Dealing In Cocaine Or Narcotic Drug - Possess w/ Intent To Finance Manufac Of
    Confinement to Commence: 03/11/2015

Indiana Department of Correction​

Term: 2,190 Days​

Jail Credit: 215 Days​

Suspended: 1,760 Days​

Comment: 1760 days suspended and active probation; 430 days executed. Updated Substance Abuse Evaluation; and Anger Management through Adult and Child Mental Health Center.​

Already had an active warrant for theft:
    [FONT=&quot][h=4]State of Indiana v. Izaiha Limp[/h]
    [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
    Case Number32D04-1806-F6-000612
    CourtHendricks Superior Court 4
    TypeF6 - Felony 6
    Filed06/26/2018
    Status06/26/2018 , Pending (active)

[/FONT]

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Why no description of the perp in the media?

Because generic descriptions are worse than useless. Until you can get decent photos, putting out some description that fits thousands of people who walk through that parking lot each week isn't helpful. As a (now former) detective I hate when the media runs vague descriptions or fuzzy photos because you get a bunch of useless tips that go nowhere but you have to track down, then when you get a decent picture the media and public has lost interest. Hold the description from them, then release a photo, then they run a new article because there is new info.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Because generic descriptions are worse than useless. Until you can get decent photos, putting out some description that fits thousands of people who walk through that parking lot each week isn't helpful. As a (now former) detective I hate when the media runs vague descriptions or fuzzy photos because you get a bunch of useless tips that go nowhere but you have to track down, then when you get a decent picture the media and public has lost interest. Hold the description from them, then release a photo, then they run a new article because there is new info.

Wait... what?!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Friday was my last day as a detective. I made sergeant and am assigned to Operations once I'm done with the sergeant training. I'm looking forward to returning to uniform and am in no hurry to return to Investigations, although that's actually beyond my control.

KellyinAvon

Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Friday was my last day as a detective. I made sergeant and am assigned to Operations once I'm done with the sergeant training. I'm looking forward to returning to uniform and am in no hurry to return to Investigations, although that's actually beyond my control.

Sergeant BBI!!! :rockwoot::ingo:Congrats man!!! Days you get promoted are few and far between, celebrate every one of them.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Congrats man! Hopefully this will bring more great stories to read :D

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Sergeant BBI!!! :rockwoot::ingo:Congrats man!!! Days you get promoted are few and far between, celebrate every one of them.

Thanks. I never went for promotion before and went back and forth on this process, but decided at this point in my career it was now or never. I suspect this will be either 50% or 100% of my promotions. I will *probably* take the LT test the first time I'm eligible, but by the time it would roll around again or I'd be eligible for CPT, retirement will be a very real possibility and "starting over" again likely won't sound very appealing at that point. Our rank doesn't affect our pension (except for the guys who came over from the sheriff's dept), so there's certainly no incentive to go for rank simply for the sake of having rank.

Top Bottom