• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Well since I am young enough to have one. It is her time she has Alzhiemers and well she is in a coma now.

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Sorry to hear about your Grandmother Mosinowner, I'll definitely keep you & your Grandmother in my thoughts & prayers.

Mine just passed a few months ago, even though she was in her late 80's and had been in bad health for a long time, it was still really rough on everyone, the family still hasn't recovered from her loss yet.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Death is a very hard thing to deal with, even when we know our loved one will be better off. Praying for comfort during this hard time. I hope she passes peacefully.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Awful disease

Lost my Grandmother to Alzheimers about 10 years ago. She really left us about 10 yrs b4 that. Alzheimers truly sucks. I hope if I ever get it that I can remember where I put the pistol in a lucid moment.

Prayers up for you and yours. She'll be someplace she can remember her children soon. I'm sure she'd want you all to wish her a short trip home.;)

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Lost my Grandmother to Alzheimers about 10 years ago. She really left us about 10 yrs b4 that. Alzheimers truly sucks. I hope if I ever get it that I can remember where I put the pistol in a lucid moment.

Prayers up for you and yours. She'll be someplace she can remember her children soon. I'm sure she'd want you all to wish her a short trip home.;)
    Better than forgetting everything you know. I would rather have my memories splattered over the wall than destroyed by my own body.

superjoe76

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2011
    Allen County
    My great-grandmother had a particular kind of AHD where she could remember everything she has done but nothing new. She would talk about all the stuff she did then ask you the same questions over and over. Didn't bother me even though I was a kid at the time. Knew she couldn't help it. Anyway, prayers for you and yours.

Top Bottom