• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Would like to give a "Thank you" to Granger Guns forhelping me outfit my son and his family.

Appreciate it Steve!

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yep!! I have bought several guns from Steve @ Granger Guns, always a good price and quick service, +1 to Granger Guns!!

dascollector

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Steve's a good guy to deal with - reasonable prices, and he's very honest. Once he gets to know you and your shooting preferences, he'll advise you on what he feels is right for you, rather than trying to make a sale. For that reason, amongst others he gets consistent business from my group of shooting buddies.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    I've purchased a few items there as well ;-) The boy likes to go there and play with the dogs. He calls it the doggy house and gets pretty excited when we stop into visit.

skeetman28

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    South Bend
    I have been going there for a differant aspect on gun shops,a no nonsense guy is hard to find who just tells it like it is....Steve is a good guy to deal with and has the experiance to tell you no bull about what your looking to purchace...just bought a G22 lower price than anyone else within resonable driving distance from the westside of SB.....KUDOS to Granger guns.....

Dirtball

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Bought a couple of firearms here, Rem 700 in .308, M&P15 MOE, and a WASR (junk but not his fault) great store great prices.

Top Bottom