• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pops66goat

Plinker
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Dec 15, 2011
    Greenfield IN.
    I saw this and thought it was great! Had to share it...

430841_353276838017000_100000040602345_1394784_982768867_n.jpg

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My wife's grandmother kept a pistol in the house. She lived on the same plot of land as her daughter. One day the daughter heard shots coming from the backyard and came running. There was Granny shooting cans in the yard from the back porch. Guess she got bored.

I guess the other grandmother shot a hole through the wall with her's once--her reward for that stunt was that her gun was confiscated--go figure. Gotta love Posey Co/Point Tshp folk!

army bratt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    north side evansville
    no crap? i am going to be the same person soon enough and i can only hope to be able to pack 3 at a time also, wait a minute, only 3? F that i have 2 hands, 2 back pockets, 2 front pockets and a mouth. so that means that i can carry 7 on me at least. good thing i have a crap load of handguns huh???

Last edited:

pig957

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Under an oppressive government
    no crap? i am going to be the same person soon enough and i can only hope to be able to pack 3 at a time also, wait a minute, only 3? F that i have 2 hands, 2 back pockets, 2 front pockets and a mouth. so that means that i can carry 7 on me at least. good thing i have a crap load of handguns huh???

Just 7? you could be like this gentleman and carry (shove) one more ---

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...an_hides_10_revolver_in_rectum_says_cops.html

But, I think I would keep it under 10"!!

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My wife's grandmother kept a pistol in the house. She lived on the same plot of land as her daughter. One day the daughter heard shots coming from the backyard and came running. There was Granny shooting cans in the yard from the back porch. Guess she got bored.

I guess the other grandmother shot a hole through the wall with her's once--her reward for that stunt was that her gun was confiscated--go figure. Gotta love Posey Co/Point Tshp folk!
    I almost shot a hole through my wall a couple of years ago, glad I don't have your relatives LOL!

csm47362

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    New Castle, IN
    A Big +1 for her.

My grandma is 76 and still packs her Colt Detective Spl in her purse... We go to the range at least 4 times a year where she shoots it and the Colt Python 4" that sits in her night stand.

Top Bottom