• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Just thinking it would be nice to get a group together for breakfast or for a shoot get to know everybody. If this thread shows some interest we can set a place and time and just work on it from there. Let me know folks.

Jay

Gotta watch us old guys.....cause if you don't....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Just thinking it would be nice to get a group together for breakfast or for a shoot get to know everybody. If this thread shows some interest we can set a place and time and just work on it from there. Let me know folks.

Several of us get together at Socials in Swayzee, now and then, or at the 9th St. Cafe in Marion. Timing is not an issue for me, suit the majority.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Because this is a "feeler" thread, I've moved it to General Firearms Discussion.

If/when you settle on a date and time, feel free to start new thread in the Events Forum, and then include a link in this thread.

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Because this is a "feeler" thread, I've moved it to General Firearms Discussion.

If/when you settle on a date and time, feel free to start new thread in the Events Forum, and then include a link in this thread.
    I swear if I would have put it there someone would have said it needed moved.. darn you mods..

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Anyway I am one of those young punk kids (mid twenties)... so my time is a little constrained mainly to weekends. I don't know what my work for everyone else.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Are you interested in meeting in Converse, Swayzee, or Marion? Let me know and I'll check with some other folks....

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    anything works for me.. I live just outside of converse, mom works at chuckwagon i know they are oc friendly if that is what you choose but it is kind of small. Havent been to Essen in a while dont know if the food is good anymore.. anything works for me i just have some time constraints during the week.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Greentown here. I am up for meeting sometime. I work a lot of weekends. Just let me know when and I will try and be there.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Well, lets try and set something up..... Is tomorrow, too short notice? If tomorrow works, is breakfast ok, or try for lunch?

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    Well, as I said, you guys that have commitments maybe should set this up. The folks that I shoot with and I are retired, so it's much easier for us to adjust.

Have at it.....

snowman46919

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Marion
    Well I suppose then snooploopy when would be a good time for you? I know it probably wouldnt work for you but I wouldn't be against lunch around the 11 o clock time any week day either if that helps

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I can meet next Saturday, 19 Feb, for either breakfast or lunch. I am working this weekend and all of next week. Your call as to where we want to meet.

usmcdjb

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    120   0   0
    Jan 16, 2010
    Wabash County
    If you want another body, I might be interested. Don't work around me and my schedule though. I'm a single dad, so it's hit and miss when I am free. BTW, I'm just north of the Grant/Wabash county line.

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 23, 2010
    Converse Indiana
    I would be up for a meet sometime, I'm another converse fellow. Snowman Essen haus still has excellent food. I have a couple little ones so timing is always a issue with me haha but if I'm open when you guys decide, I'm down.

Jay

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2008
    Near Marion, IN
    OK, so far in this thread there's 7 of us, and a couple of more that I know of, that likely won't make this thread.

Let's tentatively plan for Feb 19th. We can decide on breakfast, lunch, or where as we get closer.

Top Bottom