• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    This past Sunday, the Bloomington, yes I said Bloomington, paper had a fantastic article about Appleseed! It was well written, logical, and never once stated that anyone with a gun should be hanged! :laugh:

I am proud to be on the same message board as Techres, YHJ, ATM, and all the others! You gentlemen are a credit to all firearms owners!!!!

I can tell you all that I am very much looking forward to my first Appleseed this September at the Bedford Contingency. I am now considering a boot camp next year. I really see this program as a must do for all firearm owners!

Sorry for my unofficial, Appleseed commercial. :D

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    I read that article on Sunday. (I then turned to the front page to verify that I was indeed, reading The Herald Times.)...Yup, sure enough.
    The article seemed well written, and positive. Not having ever attended an Appleseed event, I cannot comment on the accuracy, though.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    It pains me greatly to have to remove the copied article. Due to copyright, however, even when it's not available on their site, we cannot allow the article to be printed here unless you are the author and retain copyright on it.

For future reference, if you need a mod opinion on something, you can't just expect us to see it, especially within the hour... drop one or all of us a PM or just report your own post (
    report.gif
    ) and we'll get back to you ASAP... If you have to ask, though, please do wait for an answer. ;) Thanks.

If you want to copy the article to your own site and post a link, that is your choice and your liability.

There are times that this job really sucks. :(

Blessings,
    Bill

Last edited:
    Top Bottom