• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    As most know my wife used to be anti guns and has since been warming up to them.

Today we are looking at ammo and she mentioned getting some .40 or 38 ammo soon because she wants one (she knows I want her to have at least a 9MM).

I was like seriously? and she said yes and I asked her if she wanted to carry and she pretty much said that it does not do much good if you do not.

I about fell over.

Said she wants a saftey/shooting class and her LTCH then a gun.

We were at Meijer and I told her that she can't have any of that for personal defence and that we would have to go to Bradis and she said that if someone tries to hurt her she will empty the mag so it does not matter what it is loaded with hahaha.

Today has been a good day :)

O2guy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    MSG2
    Has to be a great feeling to have the one of the reasons you arm yourself and protect come to the understanding of needing for their own personal protection.

CONGRATULATIONS...the only thing is that 1/2 the gun funds are hers now :D

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east
    Has to be a great feeling to have the one of the reasons you arm yourself and protect come to the understanding of needing for their own personal protection.

So true, SO true!

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour

You still got it wrong. What is hers is hers...theirs is hers....and his is hers. Poor guy now doesn't have any guns.:laugh:\

Congrats. There is nothing better then taking the wife gun shopping.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    :laugh:

Count the number of pairs of shoes or purses or whatever she happens to collect now...and she'll want that many guns. :D Poor, Bubba. He really can't afford me. Guess that's why I go to work everyday, too. ;)

Well I can admit that I don't say MUCH with her shoes.... and she does not say much about guns or ammo.

If she ends up wanting a bunch then it will be a hobby for us.... She is not into pink and I would shoot some of the stuff she likes.

She has allready said we will get our son a youth .22 rifle when he is older.

Going to show her some ammo tests on you tube in a bit if she is not to tires..... Ranger T's in .40 and .45.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    I think she would want one or two and thats about it..... who knows though.....

Big OL' LOL to this.

My wife "just wanted a handgun for protection." ---> "I might need a small single stack .380 for easy concealment with some outfits" ---> "I think I need a rifle for long range target shooting" ---> "I wouldn't mind having my own tactical shotgun for Home Defense"... etc. etc.

Lord knows I love her and it makes anniversary shopping easy this year. :D

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Dave this means more range time for you. She will want to practice.

Well she seriously wants a gun saftey class and to start shooting :)

Last night she asked me what guns were made in purpule (she likes purpule).... I told her that I could think of some in pink but she does not like pink. She seems excited about shoping for her own gun.

As of right now she is anti shotgun because she knows they kick hard but I am sure that will all change after she tries them out.... or at least one with a recoil absorbing butt stock.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    Last night she told me she wanted a .40 so that she can go to the range more often (we all know how expensive .45 is). I told her not to worry about the cost but she seems really excited about going to the range a bunch.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom