• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Beckers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    My boyfriend got me a new S&W Bodyguard 380 for Christmas! I'm excited to get out and shoot it soon as there are no ranges close here where I live. I have a Sig Pro 2022 in 9mm that I love to death but as a girl it was impossibly large for carrying. I already feel pretty comfortable with field stripping it. Just gotta make sure it's back together for the range :ar15:

It was a difficult choice to make. Originally wanted the sig p290rs. It was pricey and too bulky for me to carry. Then I was on to Sig's p238. So sleek and pretty. But I didn't like the single action only. I think the bodyguard ended up being the perfect fit.

:) Happy Holidays!!!!!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    My boyfriend got me a new S&W Bodyguard 380 for Christmas! I'm excited to get out and shoot it soon as there are no ranges close here where I live. I have a Sig Pro 2022 in 9mm that I love to death but as a girl it was impossibly large for carrying. I already feel pretty comfortable with field stripping it. Just gotta make sure it's back together for the range :ar15:

It was a difficult choice to make. Originally wanted the sig p290rs. It was pricey and too bulky for me to carry. Then I was on to Sig's p238. So sleek and pretty. But I didn't like the single action only. I think the bodyguard ended up being the perfect fit.

:) Happy Holidays!!!!!

Wow...S&W made out very well this holiday season, we had two S&W's given in our house....I received one of them. :)

skimmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    My GF hated her S&W bodyguard and I ultimately got rid of it for her. Loooooong trigger pull. She now has taken custody of my S&W 642.

The long trigger pull can be a good thing, if your carrying there is no way you are going to have an accedental trigger pull and pop your foot. :)

Beckers

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    Finally got to the range to shoot it for the first time. Pretty awesome. I had never shot such a tiny gun and the recoil was shocking even knowing that it would be strong. I was excited to be very accurate even with that long trigger pull. Pretty happy so far and glad to have entered the world of carrying a gun. :)

nascarfantoo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 29, 2012
    Western IN
    Congrats on that Bodyguard! Hopefully he also gave you some ammo to go along with that. Always hated it as a kid when received a new toy but no batteries.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom