• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    Yes, I know someone already posted at good day at Wal-Mart but I think my encounter with several other GREAT gun owners shows we all aren't hording it and are willing to let others have a fair share.

So tonight after work (3/14) I walked into the Avon Wal-Mart about 1930 looking for some 9mm. I get around to the counter and there's a few people there ahead of me with more walking up behind me. Everyone starts asking everyone else what they're there for and a majority said 9mm. One guy looks at the clerk and asked what he had on the cart. The clerk tells him and the guy looks around and says that works out to 2 boxes for each of us. Everyone nodded in agreement, waited their turn in line, and everyone stuck to 2 boxes each.

This is defiantly a show of some GREAT gun owners and a much better example than the group at Brownsburg Wal-Mart that started a fight over the ammo and looked like a bunch of pre-school kids fighting and arguing.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Sumbich

I left avon WM at about 230 today.. short day at work, and I guess I missed it.. Good deal though..

I find it funny that everyone seems to know when the ammo cart comes out. lol

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    Yes, I know someone already posted at good day at Wal-Mart but I think my encounter with several other GREAT gun owners shows we all aren't hording it and are willing to let others have a fair share.

So tonight after work (3/14) I walked into the Avon Wal-Mart about 1930 looking for some 9mm. I get around to the counter and there's a few people there ahead of me with more walking up behind me. Everyone starts asking everyone else what they're there for and a majority said 9mm. One guy looks at the clerk and asked what he had on the cart. The clerk tells him and the guy looks around and says that works out to 2 boxes for each of us. Everyone nodded in agreement, waited their turn in line, and everyone stuck to 2 boxes each.

This is defiantly a show of some GREAT gun owners and a much better example than the group at Brownsburg Wal-Mart that started a fight over the ammo and looked like a bunch of pre-school kids fighting and arguing.

this gives me hope for the avon wm. i was in yesterday around 9:30, which is 2130 i think, and there was 9 boxes of wwb 9mm 100 rd value packs sitting in the case, plus 20 of self defense 9mm, and about 13 boxes of 380 100 rd value packs. no one in line waiting for this ammo. had been sitting there awhile. i started to look for somone to open the case when it hit me, i dont have a 9mm or 380. the thought of seeing bulk packs of ammo again at a normal price completly through me off. now if i can just get there when they have the same thing in 45. that would be a good day.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I hit the Wally Lotto at the Fishers 96th st Wal-Mart, two days ago. It was posted that there WAS some boxes of 9 & .40, in 50 and 100 rd boxes there for sale. By the time I got there at 2 PM, only 12 boxes of 9mm Federal FMJ were avaliable and I got my Fishers one box limit for my wife to use yesterday at the range and left. If they had a buy all or three boxes of same type limit, I would have come up empty handed as usual.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana

What happened? Is there a link to this?

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    What happened? Is there a link to this?

Nope, no link. Just an event I caught part of and immediately left the store when I seen what was going on because I had my two boys with me. I didn't want my boys to be around if someone decided to take it to the next level.

Top Bottom