• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • subtlesixer03

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 22, 2010
    I know it usually gets a bad rap but I found out today the the one PITA RO is now gone. The RO I spoke with today is a great guy a I am looking forward to many nice days there. I was also informed by him that he would welcome a meet and shoot and is fine with a BBQ. It was really busy but most everyone was good that I met. I got to shoot my Christmas present and a few new to me toys. Aimpoints are so worth the money and the pro is nice.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Good to hear you had a good experience at Willow Slough. I had mostly good times there but that was pre 1995.

The rangers never really bothered me, but I had one strange guy being stupid. I was shooting at the far south section for pistols. A man was watching and commented on my target accuracy. I was proud to show him a target from my 6 Inch revolver. The load was working sweet and the ten ring was the bigger part of the group. So this beer breath man kept wanting to pay me to shoot. He wanted to stand by the backstop and have me shoot "real close" without hitting him, so he could "know what it was like to be a cowboy"

Fastest $50 I ever made.....

....just kidding, I packed up and went home.

LtScott14

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Porter County
    Back in the 80s use to shoot up old china, watermelons, old wooden stuff, and haul the scrap to the trash cans. My wife asked me once what happened to the "flea market china" we had when first married? Um, gave it to a guy at work who just got hitched!
    (some went to the Slough)

Top Bottom