• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    i went out to a friends house today and spent a couple of hours shooting. first i got to get my new aimpoint pro sighted in. anybody thinking of getting one, you will be very very happy. i love this optic!
    after that broke out my EDC which is a gen 4 glock 23. spent a little practice time on it and then moved on to my turkish 8mm mauser. i spent all last weekend refinishing this gun. from the stock to all the metal so i was excited to get it out. A big thanks to BGDave for the ammo i bought off of him. its awesome ammo and im sure my shoulder will hate me for it in the morning.
    all in all it was a great day! anyone else get to go out today?

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I will have to agree with you. I made it out this afternoon and shot about 500 rounds through my S&W revolver. Not only was the weather great, I got to shoot at some new steel targets I just bought, and I quickly learned that was money well spent.

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Got out to Atterbury today since ITP was so busy. Got to see 1 guy walk out to try to hang a target during a hot range. Also got to see someone coonfingering (Thanks Kirk) there gun during a cold range. Both were dealt with in a timely professional manner. All was happening as I was leaving. But, got to get out and shoot. So it was a good day.

Top Bottom