• ...and so much more!
  • slars1327

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    SPEEDWAY AREA
    Hi Ya' All,
    Picked up some ar500 targets from Bobcat Steel at the show. GREAT STUFF.!!! Got a great price just by being a fellow INGO membet. The product is great , the people are knowledgeable and honest. I will be getting many more.

Guido:+1:

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Nah he was talking about me.

(left out purple on purpose)

as long as we are both sure it was not kimball he was alking about im good with that.

let me ask this (as if i didn't know the answer) did the knowlegable man in question look like he belonged in a

geico commernial
    not old enough to drink
    or was he 7 ft tall

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    as long as we are both sure it was not kimball he was alking about im good with that.

let me ask this (as if i didn't know the answer) did the knowlegable man in question look like he belonged in a

geico commernial
    not old enough to drink
    or was he 7 ft tall

I'm dying laughing right now....LOL. You just called yourself a caveman and I can't get over that.....lol. Nick should grow the 'stache back in time for the wedding. It looks out of place, but at least he looks older.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    I'm dying laughing right now....LOL. You just called yourself a caveman and I can't get over that.....lol. Nick should grow the 'stache back in time for the wedding. It looks out of place, but at least he looks older.

the wedding is only a few weeks away, do you have any clue how long it would take him to grow a mustach. no was it happens before the wedding.

besides im sure noone on ingo (or anywhere else) that has meet me has not thought of a caveman.

pic from 3-4 halloweens ago

m_28853e626217cccf912714594ef345b0.jpg

peloe16

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2010
    Cincy
    hahahaah holy crap. i just showed maegan the pic. it will be in the next family christmas card.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    hahahaah holy crap. i just showed maegan the pic. it will be in the next family christmas card.

im wondering how many folk just saw that pic and showed somone the computer and said "look at this idiot"

fyi the hair in the pic was a little longer than my real hair but i won the costume contest without the wig but i did have the wooden bat in the side of the pic

Top Bottom