• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    Went to a few places today in my quest to buy a Glock 27 Gen 4. The folks at BGF were very nice, they had a nice selection (though they said it was smaller than usual), and the prices were competitive. I am in Noblesville but will return to BGF to use their range and for future purchases. Thanks.

BGFirearms

Plinker
    May 15, 2008
    3020 S.Emerson Ave.
    Thank you very much and yes our inventory is down a little from where I prefer it to be but will be rebounding soon. Also just a reminder we will be closed tomorrow due to the winter storm. Again thank you Greg.

Gadgetmonster

Expert
    Feb 2, 2013
    Southport area
    BGF Facebook:

Due to the possible large snowfall/emergency both the retail/range sides of BGF will be closed this Sunday, Jan 5th.

Sorry for an inconvenience

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Beech grove firearms is one of 2 shops I visit. Love the range too, although I wish they'd offer Cheeper ammo. $24 for a 50 round box of 9mm is a buzz kill

suzgsxr1300

Plinker
    Dec 30, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm just getting started...is it generally required to purchase ammo at the range, or can you bring your own? Any other range tips you'd share with a first timer? I'll be going to the range for the first time with an experienced shooter, but I am open to all the advice I can get.

Integraholic

Master
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    Bring your own ammo unless you're renting our guns. Also, your own eye and ear protection unless you want to buy some at our range. Most of all, just stay relaxed and listen to your friend. Range officers are always there to help as well, so don't be afraid to ask questions. Hope you have a good time!

Top Bottom