• ...and so much more!
  • Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    Help me out here.
    In the main room on the wall opposite the door you come in (where they check your guns), there was a Glock guy.
    It was really almost in the opposite corner from the main door in.
    Can anyone tell me what his company name is?
    He was good to deal with and had good prices.
    I went momentarily stupid and didn't get his card.

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    No, they were in the main room.

He was on the same aisle as Plainfield Shooting Supply, against the wall, on the other end of the aisle.

Last edited:

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    How large is large?
    It was two (maybe 3) tables against the wall with one man and one woman.
    The second time I went by the man was out and the woman said he was out petting all the dogs at the show. LOL

762minigun

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Indianapolis SS BG
    I know who he is. I have to find his business card. He installed a set of night sights for me a few years back.

On a side note. Nick the Glock Doc was in the same room on the opposite side. He no longer works under the Glock Doc. He had his fake Glock armorers certificates posted.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    If you can't find what you are looking for let me know.. I'm sure I can take care of it. I"m working out of USDS in Greenwood. (Much closer to Bedford than the fairgrounds) :)
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT][FONT=&amp]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III mechanic [FONT=&amp]-- [/FONT]Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] --[/FONT]1911 Mechanic

pinmikaa

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    london
    He is the guy that has the awesome old S&W revolvers, old Colts, etc., plus the best exotic grips (think stag, ivory, giraffe) at the show. His day job used to be working for Wendy's and he had moved to Bloomington, IN, a couple of years ago. At this last show in Oct., I bought some grips from him and he told me he had retired from Wendy's and had moved to Virginia and opened a gun shop. I forgot to get his card.

Indyelmo

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Nick I was told is banned from the show ... After he worked on my buddies G17 a few months back it would shoot 1/2/3 rounds at a time ... Very unnerving !!!

PhilGL40

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2009
    the Glock Brothers

How large is large?
    It was two (maybe 3) tables against the wall with one man and one woman.
    The second time I went by the man was out and the woman said he was out petting all the dogs at the show. LOL

The couple you are talking is The Glock Brothers. They have very good prices, excellent service and above quality work. The business card reads 317-626-1322 or weaponservice@aol.com

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    He is the guy that has the awesome old S&W revolvers, old Colts, etc., plus the best exotic grips (think stag, ivory, giraffe) at the show. His day job used to be working for Wendy's and he had moved to Bloomington, IN, a couple of years ago. At this last show in Oct., I bought some grips from him and he told me he had retired from Wendy's and had moved to Virginia and opened a gun shop. I forgot to get his card.
    His name is Jimmie (or Jimmy) Rodgers.

Top Bottom