• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HDSilvrStreak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Fishers
    I recently acquired a new to me AR. I wanted to put a scope on but wasn't really sure what I wanted to get. After reading the reviews on this board, I sent Alan an email. Within an hour, he called me directly and talked at length about what I would be doing with the rifle, at what distance, etc. He made a recommendation. I thought for a day, called him back and ordered the scope and mount. I received both the next day!

The mounting of the scope was easy and I was itching to get it zeroed in. I was finally able to take it out during the labor day holiday. Initially went to the 25 yard range and then moved on to the 100 yard range. I was very happy with the performance and think this is a great scope.

It is the Vortex Crossfire II and the picture is my last 5 shot grouping at 100 yards. The center ring is a 2" diameter. Believe me, I'm not a great shot, but was quite pleased with this.

Thank you Alan for your excellent service. You'll be my first call now when I'm in the market for optics.

8365783f-fd1a-4568-ac3a-cc048854c6a3.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I will say ditto to this post. Drove over to see Alan today and picked up a Crossfire II rimfire for grandson's 10-22. We also talked about mounts and scope for Ar-15 300blk. Alan is quite knowledgeable in all things "optic" and a great resource and even if you don't buy one of his, you will gain a great deal of information and good recommendations. He will be my go to guy for all scope purchases from now on.

Top Bottom