• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I saw this today so I had to stop and take a picture. It's on 267 just north of 56th street.

gun-control.jpg

I'm going to send them an email when I find it thanking them for supporting the 2nd Amendment.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I dropped that in the funny pic thread last week. I *LOVE* their signs! I always forget to stop and get a pic, though.

Thanks for posting!

Stuff like this is why I always have a camera with me. They do have some cool sayings but this is the only one I've seen for a good while that made me stop, turn around and go back to get a picture. :patriot:

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I heard back from them.
    Dan,
    Thank you for your email. Not everyone sends emails like yours so a positive word of encouragement always helps. It all stems from an old pastor of mine that used to say “if you don’t stand for something you’ll fall for anything”. I’m standing. Feel free to follow the sign on Facebook at “Brownsburg Sign Has Spoken”. That way you’ll be sure to never miss a sign and you can post comments there as well. Thanks again Dan.

Teresa Ray
    Hello, I drove by your business today and saw your sign about gun control. I want to thank you for supporting the 2nd Amendment. It’s very rare for a business to show their support in these crazy times.
    Thank you again,
    Dan

mShu7

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 17, 2012
    Hendricks County
    That sign is put up by Jason T. Gibson, CPA. He is the son of Teresa Ray, the owner of the Payroll department. I know Jason well. He's a great guy & a huge supporter of the 2nd amendment.

Top Bottom