• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I looked up the whole show and watched it some time back. The song, with all those singing it, still brings tears to my eyes. The people that don't respect it had better not try to get between me and my constitution.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Very cool! Thanks for posting this. It's a pity that it's become "hip" in Hollywood to tear down this country and all that she stands for. May we always remember that even with all her faults, we are truly blessed to call America our home.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    John Wayne is just the man... I still watch his movies all of the time. It's a shame we can't have someone like that today.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Beautiful, particularly liked seeing great American and Hoosier Red Skelton's segment.

The others ones I was able to recognize instantly: Bob Hope, Ed McMahon, Lucille Ball, Jack Benny, Phyllis Diller, Johnny Cash, Burt Reynolds, Lorne Greene, Michael Landon, Glen Campbell, Roy Clark, Bing Crosby, Dean Martin, Tommy Smothers, William Shatner, Roscoe Lee Brown, Ann Margaret, and (of course) even the Duke himself.

So sad to know that nearly all of them are no longer with us.

vvet762

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    How did America get in such a sorry state that we are in today? We used to take pride in this country and now it's pretty depressing how much we have become a country of takers without giving back. We need people like the ones in the video. Yes, most of them are gone and we aren't replacing them with proper roll models. Hollywood is pumping out so much garbage that our young people don't know what is right. Of, course morals should be taught at home but parents let outside influences teach their children. People say to let everyone do as they want, even if it sends the wrong signals to our kids. Political correctness is destroying us. Sorry, I am in a bad mood today. Maybe it's the snow.

Top Bottom