• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I went to Atterbury yesterday and had a great time. My wife and my son went with me and we had a wonderful experience. Everyone was friendly and professional and I give them a big +1.:yesway:

oldbikelvr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Bloomington, IN
    I was shooting my .40 Witness and my Rossi snubbi .38. My wife and son were shooting the Mossberg Plinkster. My wife didn't care for the .40 at all, the .38 was tolerable. I thought she would be OK with the reduced loads I worked up for the .40, but it was still too snappy for her.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, I test fired my new pistol there on Sunday. I like Atterbury, because of the close range yardage for shooting pistols. It's a nice range, and you do not have to worry about people being morons. Buzz well set their asses straight :D. I might be there again this Sunday, doing some ammo testing with my Savage .22. I need to get it done before it cools down.

vwoodrum11

Marksman
    Rating - 96.8%
    30   1   0
    Jun 3, 2010
    Indy
    Just got back and it's still $6 per hour. Great day to shoot. I let Eric who usually works inside but today he was the range master shoot a couple of my handguns. A good guy. I'll probably go back sunday.:yesway:

Htrailblazer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Franklin
    I havent been there since they redid the entire place. I work right across the street so I will probably start going once i get my guns cleaned up and ready

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I just got back from Atterbury a bit ago. Another excellent experience. I just stopped by for a little practice before an afternoon call. I put 30 rds of 9mm and another 30 rds of .45 down range in about 20 minutes. The cost? $3 range time and some reloading time at the bench. It gets no better than that.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Combine the facility, the staff, the price, and the (predominately) friendly fellow shooters, and it just don't get much better! :cheers:

Top Bottom