• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    So some upcoming classes that are great values.

9 March Field Rifle

If you need to learn about the science of shooting this the class. Slim‘s gonna spew some good stuff about D.O.P.E. This class is a great value you use a .22 to learn task that can be easily translated to center fire.

$70.00 this a full day class for $70.00 that’s the cost of a good dinner.

23 March

Intro to defensive pistol

The Primary Instructor is @obijohn this a great class for anyone that needs a tune up. This also is a great class for a building block for more advanced training.

Thanks for your support !

Last edited:

Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    Signed up for the field rifle. Have to work the day of defensive pistol so I’ll hit that one in September. I’ve done 4 events with reveres riders in the past but it’s been 5 or so years ago. Basic rifle. Two carbine classes. And basic pistol. Was wanting to do rifle 262 back in the day but could never line the dates up. Any 262 on the horizon for us folks in Indiana? One slated in Ohio for end of the year is a stretch being almost 5 hours away.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    A few slots still available!
    I mean what do you have going on in March?
    Great class for dusting off your skills for the summer classes.
    This is your opportunity to take the first step from shooting on a range to learning how to use your pistol in real life.

Thanks for your support.

ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    I'm a bit more advanced than this but I can speak highly of the value of Revere's Riders training. I took the Pistol 245 class last year and thought it was a great value, and I learned some new lessons. If the temp had risen above 20 that morning, it might have been a bit more enjoyable!!

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Looks like good weather a little chilly. It’s gonna be a great day for training.
    Have a few tickets left for last minute shooters.
    Thanks for your support!

See you on the range!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    This was my first class with ACT ... definitely won't be the last. Great information, situational concepts, and techniques all presented in a straightforward and entertaining manner. The information never got to the point of overload, but I will need to repeat this class to pick up the concepts that either didn't register or were more than I could fully comprehend or appreciate at my current level of training.

Running through the early drills culminated in individual runs of the Henk Drill. After screwing the pooch my first time through, I got the hang of it, but will need a lot more practice to consider myself competent at this drill.

Both my daughter and her boyfriend attended this class with me. We rehashed the class over dinner, and all agreed that this class was a paradigm shift for us. We all have new ideas on how to arrange our gear, and on how to practice our newly learned skills.

For anybody that doesn't know what the Henk Drill is, here's a write up from rhino (who also attended this class!) ... https://www.indianagunowners.com/threads/favorite-drill.449811/#post-7424319

Top Bottom