• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKSnut

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Awesome, i've been addicted to it! Told my dad about it too. Thank for the tip on an awesome site!

Morpheus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    For all those who were interested in AmmoSeek.com, I would like to report the following enhancements:

- we now offer just about every caliber imaginable (269 currently)

- we now allow you to search by grain weight

Hopefully you will find these useful. As always, please contact us via the web site if you have any comments or suggestions.

Thanks!

-Mike, Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com

mskendall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 10, 2009
    NE Indy
    They all leave out great sites like ammunitiontogo.com and sgammo.com etc... They include places like Cheaper Than Dirt that have outrageous shipping costs.

Morpheus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    They all leave out great sites like ammunitiontogo.com and sgammo.com etc... They include places like Cheaper Than Dirt that have outrageous shipping costs.

We include ammunitiontogo.com. I agree it's one of the better sites. See the left sidebar for all the sites we include. Thanks for the suggestion of sgammo.com ...we will add it to the list to include in the near future. Out aim is to include all the good sites!

Thanks for your feedback!

-Mike, Ammo For Sale : Cheap Ammo : Find Ammunition at AmmoSeek.com

Morpheus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    i tried the link and got it to bring up the ammo i wanted, but when i click on it it said "no product found"

Can you be more specific? What was the link to/for?

More than likely what happened is that the retailer's site has changed since the last time we crawled them (and we do so every six hours). We don't have any control over the retailer's site, of course, so such things are unavoidable. (It's kind of like finding out-of-date links in Google--they don't last there long).

Just in case, though, if you could provide the relevant details I can make sure that AmmoSeek isn't the culprit.

Thanks for the feedback!

-Mike

Top Bottom