• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheUziButton

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 28, 2011
    Thanks uzibutton for the picture. Got 4 good friends in there and 2 brothers in there

You are very welcome! More coming soon...
    IN2ARallyApril27_01.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_02.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_03.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_04.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_05.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_06.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_07.jpg

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    We made the front page of the ETC section of the Journal and Courier. The article highlighted both our rally and the one on the bridge.

Our picture was the biggest!:)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    We made the front page of the ETC section of the Journal and Courier. The article highlighted both our rally and the one on the bridge.

Our picture was the biggest!:)

Interesting that the online article focused largely on our group. I'm guessing the Mommy-nannies on the bridge weren't too pleased with their turnout or reception in the press.

One of the photos in the JC of the bridge group featured one of my neighbors (she has a rainbow peace sign in her yard) as well as one of our local community organizers. They are into a lot of causes. I would guess their commitment to this one is a mile wide and an inch deep. If this is anything to go by, the antis will largely fizzle out by summer as they move on to immigration, Islamophilia, and other leftie causes.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Thanks again for the photo's UziButton, and for all who attended. I got 56-57 on the 'group photo' Plus UziButton and a few stragglers.

Uzi - mind if I share these on some other internet areas?
    Also - if any body else has some share away. It's always helpful to show positive gun owners / carrier being responsible IMO.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Yes, please do. Just let me get them all done and uploaded to a gallery first. I will post the link here and you can share the link to the gallery where ever you wish.

IN2ARallyApril27_09.jpg

IN2ARallyApril27_12.jpg

THANKS ... :popcorn: ... :waits on linky: - YOU DA MAN.

BTW - I think you need to get rid of the guy in the cobra hat ... he's ugly. :D

and a big +1 to the little guy at the end for finishing coloring the letters on my sign. I was procrastinating.

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    For some reason I can never read comments, although I'm a FB user. Is there some secret code I'm not aware of?

Not that I know of. I just click on the 'COMMENTS (#)" link at the end of the article - you go to another page w/ all the comments. They are linked via facebook, but you should be able to see them w/o facebook.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Not that I know of. I just click on the 'COMMENTS (#)" link at the end of the article - you go to another page w/ all the comments. They are linked via facebook, but you should be able to see them w/o facebook.

I had a blocker, had to disable.

The Purdue prof especially is annoying and smarmy, and there was also a blurb from someone at the Counseling Services (as least two 'counselors' there are involved with Bloomie's nannies). If I were a Purdue student, I would hesitate to go for counseling, not knowing if my name would end up on some BATFE register...

The liberals at Purdue think they have to go the extra mile to establish their bona fides. When I was a student at Bloomington, we didn't believe that there were any real liberals at WL. I would personally consider this group "ha ha hippies" myself. Lots of bilious comments in the J&C, but not much action or commitment.

Trooper

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

The Purdue prof especially is annoying and smarmy, and there was also a blurb from someone at the Counseling Services (as least two 'counselors' there are involved with Bloomie's nannies). If I were a Purdue student, I would hesitate to go for counseling, not knowing if my name would end up on some BATFE register...

The liberals at Purdue think they have to go the extra mile to establish their bona fides. When I was a student at Bloomington, we didn't believe that there were any real liberals at WL. I would personally consider this group "ha ha hippies" myself. Lots of bilious comments in the J&C, but not much action or commitment.

How do you disable the blocker? Where do you look for it?

Many here got upset when I mentioned what people around Purdue and IU have to deal with. There is an attitude in academia that only the educated have a right to speak. That the masses are too stupid to be allowed to vote, to make any personal decisions.

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    How do you disable the blocker? Where do you look for it?

Many here got upset when I mentioned what people around Purdue and IU have to deal with. There is an attitude in academia that only the educated have a right to speak. That the masses are too stupid to be allowed to vote, to make any personal decisions.

I had a Firefox add-on "ghostery" that seemed to block everything I am interested in, and nothing I am not. A right click and a switch, and I was in business.

Yes, the academic condescension for those who don't have a Ph.D. after their names is tiresome. Most of these people can't pour **** out of a boot without instructions on the heel, and like our president have done squat in life besides study and teach, yet they fancy themselves experts on the way things are.

They are actually quite laughable and pathetic. At least the folks in hard science and/or engineering can do more than 'craft' words.

I am always amused at the students taking courses in psychology. In my experience the academics in this field were the MOST screwed up and ineffectual people I knew. (Apologies to our resident psychologists.)

That being said, some academics would still be douchebags even if they didn't have a higher degree. There might be one or two of those at PU.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I'm going to say some very, very bad words now.

OK, I'm back.

I had full intention of going to this. Alas, I had to work Friday night and spent Saturday asleep.

Thank you to those who came out and supported this. Wish I could have been there with you.

Blessings,
    Bill

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

It's been J&C's setup for a while now that one cannot comment on an article in the paper unless he or she has a Facepalm account.

I do not have a Facepalm account.

For the first time in a very long time, today, I considered starting one to answer the loony lefties, then I remembered: The problem with wrestling a pig is that you both get filthy, but the pig likes it.

Facepalm: DENIED!

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom