• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Seems about standard for today's polymer striker fired pistols.

I just wish the ppq had more capacity...

R33D0

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2010
    sweet video, I have the PPQ M1 and love it, about a 1000rds through it now with zero failures, though I haven't tried those conditions:):

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Seems about standard for today's polymer striker fired pistols.

I just wish the ppq had more capacity...

I have 17 round mags for my 9mm PPQ...comes with 15 rounders, which is what came with my Glock 19. If you want to go crazy, there are high cap mags that will fit the 'Q that would rival the 33 rounders from Glock, so no, capacity really isn't an issue with the PPQ.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    My PPQ First Edition came with a 17round extended magazine. I always prefer flush magazines though. And it takes the same mags as the Baby Eagle if I recall correctly, so I bought a couple of those from Magnum Industries, and they are less expensive and completely reliable (15 rounds).

I've never had a FTF or anything, but on the 17 round mag it sometimes doesn't lock back after the last shot. I have had it double tap on accident a couple times, probably because I wasn't holding it tight enough and the light trigger allows for a bump fire. Frankly, I think the trigger feels too wide, which just takes getting used to. I'm no more accurate with my PPQ than a Glock, M&P or CZ75. So my overall experience is that it is a top notch gun, but not head and shoulders above the rest. Maybe once I start doing more double/triple tap practice it will begin to shine though.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    There was also a point on the live range where three lanes were shooting and the guy in front of the camera charges the target, crossing the firing line. WTF? Are they so "professional" in Greece that they don't care about safety?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    I have 17 round mags for my 9mm PPQ...comes with 15 rounders, which is what came with my Glock 19. If you want to go crazy, there are high cap mags that will fit the 'Q that would rival the 33 rounders from Glock, so no, capacity really isn't an issue with the PPQ.

No .45 and only 11 rounds in .40. I'll take the 16 rounds of .40 or 13 rounds of .45 in the xdm.

I don't like having those super extended mags in a carry gun. I prefer a flush mag.

Reliability is pretty much the same for the standard polymer guns (glock, m&p, xd/m, ppq, etc...)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom