• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's time for Congress to get involved and blow the lid off this sneaky bull-:poop:

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Looks like if I want green tip I better buy all I can this next weekend at the 1500. Has anyone seen the going rate. What happens after the 16th. Will those in possession be grandfathered in.

Hoosier45

Snowman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    143   0   0
    Aug 13, 2009
    Eastbound and down
    This should only surprise those that foolishly thought they were going to consider an alternative during the comment period. The decision was made before the announcement was reported.

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    I posted this on 10/29/14....Hmmmm....

Odd thought - If the .gov is no longer able to control the production of firearms themselves, then wouldn't they just control the production of powder, primers and loaded ammo? Even if you reload, you can't get around the fact that your components can only be produced in a factory. And those limited sources will be far easier to control than tens of millions of desktop 3D printers. Without ammo, you firearm just becomes an expensive paperweight.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...3-d-prints-new-10mm-1911-a-2.html#post5387175

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    A significant number of Congressmen have contacted the ATF opposing this move. Regardless, I see a new price gouging hue and cry looming in the very near future. Expect to pay more for ammunition good for nothing other than plinking than you would for good varmint or target loads. :dunno:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Surprise,surprise,surprise!!!!! You knew it was gonna happen anyway, didn't ya? This President is the absolute worst in American history! Don't be surprised when he stays past 2016!!! The Constitution means nothing to him and his ilk. His "fundamental transformation" is almost complete!

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    So you're the one that gave them the idea! Thanks a lot!

They had that idea years ago when they banned steel core 7.62x39. Then when they banned steel core 5.45x39 recently. Nothing new, same old game. Most people did not pay attention in the past. But the evidence in their plan has been plain to see for those who paid attention.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Surprise,surprise,surprise!!!!! You knew it was gonna happen anyway, didn't ya? This President is the absolute worst in American history! Don't be surprised when he stays past 2016!!! The Constitution means nothing to him and his ilk. His "fundamental transformation" is almost complete!
    And Jordan thought they had the only King Hussein!
    All hail Bathhouse Barry!
    Miserable P.O.S.!!!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    CYA. This whole deal is growing into an ever increasing stinking pile of :poop:

Top Bottom