• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • twostepadin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2011
    Rockville Indiana
    i hope i put this in the right place, either way. just got a message that the shelter in greencastle was closing. and are trying to adopt out around 35 animals before oct 1st. because any after that date are going to be put down.

now as where i dont agree with animal lethal injection any. one way to negate the problem would be to get enough people informed that might have a welcome home for one of these pets. and i cant think of anyone more qualified than a responsible gun owner.

heres a link Humane Society of Putnam County

thansk for reading this post. good luck, stay safe. :ingo:

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    We adopted from our local animal shelter, and while I HATE cats, I felt ok with saving its life. Next is a dog for me, but I want an Australian Shepard, so I doubt I find one at the local humane society.

-MColford

shooter1054

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2011
    South Indianapolis
    We adopted from our local animal shelter, and while I HATE cats, I felt ok with saving its life. Next is a dog for me, but I want an Australian Shepard, so I doubt I find one at the local humane society.

-MColford

Check on petfinder.com. I got my begal from a shelter through petfinder. You can narrow your search by breed.

Top Bottom