Nov. 17th & 18th
    Saturday 9-5, Sunday 9-3
    620 N Apple St
    Greenfield, Indiana

Admission $5, kids 12 and under FREE with paid adult
    All Local, State and Federal laws apply
    FREE parking
    Buy- sell-trade
    Firearms, knives, ammunition, magazines, holsters, scopes, accessories, military surplus and MUCH MORE

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    I only took the Colt OACP with me, I did have 3 or 4 solid offers, but I came home with it. I watched a vendor buy an old man's MINT S&W 422 for $400 :dunno:
    I bought/traded for a set of wood grips, 2 mags, and a Trump holster. I ran into a couple people I know, plus every vendor I dealt with were straight up good people. Great show today.
    :rockwoot::patriot:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I only took the Colt OACP with me, I did have 3 or 4 solid offers, but I came home with it. I watched a vendor buy an old man's MINT S&W 422 for $400 :dunno:
    I bought/traded for a set of wood grips, 2 mags, and a Trump holster. I ran into a couple people I know, plus every vendor I dealt with were straight up good people. Great show today.
    :rockwoot::patriot:

What kind of holster do you use for your Trump? IWB or OWB? ;)

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Just got back from there myself. Had a headache when I left. There were several deals that interested me including one rifle that I had only seen pictures of. After finding 3 firearms on my list, all at amazing prices for a gunshow, I had to leave before my brain totally fried.

Then I made the mistake of going to the new Gander. Unlike the old, the prices were pretty honest including one Sig that I had my eyes on. A check of the internet showed they had the best price going at this time. Amazing. Decided that since the holidays were coming up, I would wait to see if Gander puts it on sale.

As for the Greenwood show, all around one of the better ones even if they did have many tables of other stuff.

Top Bottom